• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • calcot7

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Indy N Side
    Believe it! I have actually seen this happening in the restroom of a pretty seedy Indy bar in the late 80's.
    The guy wasn't reading a newspaper though. Although he may have wished that he had been for the after business clean up.
    526x297-qIW.jpg

How are you supposed to sit down then?

Last edited:

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    so today I saunter up to the urinal and find an ipad mini! :rockwoot: It was nice and dry up on the shelf. There was no one in the bathroom at the time. Fortunately the guy had his cell and office numbers on the lock screen. He didn't answer his cell, but I called his office in Jacksonville and they took my number, got ahold of him, and he called me back. We met at the cell phone lot. He gave me $5 for his appreciation :spend: I was going to decline it, but I could tell he really wanted to thank me with it so I graciously accepted it. He was in a cab, I considered talking to him about Uber but it wasn't the right time :):

Word of advice, try to add your contact information to your lock screen on digital devices.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Punchline: "No, my girlfriend isn't named Wendy. It says, 'WelcomE to jamaica moN have a nice DaY.'"

Top Bottom