giphy.gif

I broke my ankle just watching that.

rlfrye

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2017
    The Tuck
    OK, maybe she didnt rack the slide. My eyes arent that good and I am too big a tech turd for slow motion replays. Making contact after the fact would be counter my mission in the situation. I am not making an arrest, so the sidewalk would be close enough.

For me, winning means I survived, and I end up sleeping in my own bed next to the Boss. You have to ask the wife and the dog which one is the Boss, I stay outta that fight, lol.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I am too big a tech turd for slow motion replays.

YouTube lets you set the speed if you watch in on their site. One of the buttons at the bottom where play/pause, etc. is looks like a gear. Click the gear and play speed is an option.

Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    The guy obviously did not know she was an M.P. NEVER mess with an M.P. They know lots of dirty tricks and will take you down HARD and FAST and they won't read you your rights (cause you ain't got none). I don't think Brazilian M.P.s carry with an empty chamber. I loved the way she kicked the gun away. Bottom line here - if everyone reacted to armed criminals like this we would run out of armed criminals in short order. They would all get a job - or perish.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom