• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • songdog33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2014
    Hancock County
    I have seen a few p938s at my local gun shop and I really like the look and feel of them. I'm just not sure how they shoot. I'd like to buy one if I hear some good stuff about them. Any input guys?

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    The 938 is a Sig what else can you say! I actually own two and they are great shooters for being a smaller gun still not totally convinced on the cocked and locked on such a small gun for carry. But shootability very nice and you wont be disappointed !:ar15:

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    The 938 is a Sig what else can you say! I actually own two and they are great shooters for being a smaller gun still not totally convinced on the cocked and locked on such a small gun for carry. But shootability very nice and you wont be disappointed !:ar15:

:rolleyes:.......Shheeeeeeet.......ain' a Sig but......a Mustang I carry'd fer.....?......da*n near 20 yrs, an' carry'd it jus' like ya see it.....cock'd , lock'd, an' tuck'd in....an' sumtimes in a leather vest, jacket pocket on'a bike......never sweat'd it, an' never had safety move .....

Sold it ta a member on here....ta procure a 938, an' 'at was ONLY reason fer the sale.....then the dude balk'd on'a sale o' the 938......:xmad:......

Cemetery-man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2009
    Bremen
    Recently I was looking for a super compact in 9mm to replace my .380. Probably one of my smartest choices was getting a P938 to use as my summer EDC. Great little gun! Great quality, very accurate, very compact, easy to conceal IWB or even in your pocket if you prefer. I paired it with the N82 pro holster (pictured) to create a combo that is very functional and so comfortable you can't hardly tell it's there. I carry it cocked and locked with no problems. There are several you tube videos that demonstrate just how safe of a gun it is to carry cocked.

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Recently I was looking for a super compact in 9mm to replace my .380. Probably one of my smartest choices was getting a P938 to use as my summer EDC. Great little gun! Great quality, very accurate, very compact, easy to conceal IWB or even in your pocket if you prefer. I paired it with the N82 pro holster (pictured) to create a combo that is very functional and so comfortable you can't hardly tell it's there.

:yesway:.......It 1 high on my want list.........

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    Recently I was looking for a super compact in 9mm to replace my .380. Probably one of my smartest choices was getting a P938 to use as my summer EDC. Great little gun! Great quality, very accurate, very compact, easy to conceal IWB or even in your pocket if you prefer. I paired it with the N82 pro holster (pictured) to create a combo that is very functional and so comfortable you can't hardly tell it's there. I carry it cocked and locked with no problems. There are several you tube videos that demonstrate just how safe of a gun it is to carry cocked.

Yea I know they are safe carried that way, Its just the newbie coming out in me! They are really sweeeeeeet!

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Yea I know they are safe carried that way, Its just the newbie coming out in me! They are really sweeeeeeet!

If/when ya git 1......'round the house/property......practice carry'n it cock'd/lock'd withOUT 1 in'a pipe.....just do'n everthing ya do everday 'round the house an' yard......few days o'that......fear o' carry'n at'a way'll be gone.....:yesway:

'At Mustang up'ere......came from Orion's when it was Kieslers.....Doug Kiesler himself, actually sold it to me.....

songdog33

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2014
    Hancock County

That's a pretty sharp lookin EDC! What all have you done to her?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    Trigger is heavy, but may lighten up. Or a 'smith can fix that.

Very nice gun for EDC, easy to shoot and a respectable caliber.

If you can't find a good buy around here, try Northern Firearms on Gunbroker. They often have nice deals and no shipping charge...

Colinb913

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 15, 2012
    Newburgh
    I love mine, far better than my XDS. I find it to be a touch more accurate, and it's a SIG, the build quality is much better.

Top Bottom