• ...and so much more!
  • hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    The nanny is Brazilian enough said.

She really is an awesome lady. Living in Bloomington now on a student visa and going to ivytech. I suspect she will be engaged soon. Wonderful personality and great with kids.

I have moved onto replacing the cartridge and my wife's leaky sink faucet. It is also stripped on the handle. The previous owners used some fancy Italian fixtures. Nicolazzi. Kohler cartridges fit inside but they're a bit too tall. The hot is seized so trying some oil and help of a friend soon.

PGRChaplain

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Waynedale (FT Wayne)
    Talked to a friend who said I should get holes in my pit. The existing ones are pretty tight with concretions. Need to clean them out and drill some more. I timed it, pump is cycling every 22s

where is the Sump Outlet Draining to? Sounds like it may be Recycling the same water. I always used a 24" 3/8" drill bit to add 12-15 holes to the bottom of the sump pit. That will lower the Water Table beneath the Basement floor.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Literally the bottom?

It ejects up and out. There's a check valve about 4' up. There's also a check valve on the pipe as it screws into the pump

Top Bottom