• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    He shouldn't be saying anything, he should just be planning. He'd never get convicted by any jury I was on.

Amen brother.

No need to draw attention to yourself when you should just be planning what this POS deserves. A bullet in the head would be way too quick and way too painless.

50 Post Rule .. that being said: If I was called as a witness ... uh ..I didn't see anything ... I have bad allergies and eyes were all watery ...

He has one post since January and 10 posts since joining last October, I would report him for spamming.:n00b:

paddling_man

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Jul 17, 2008
    Fishers
    Far left liberals and those insulated in the world of academia have an amazing ability to look at issues like this with detached civility and examine their merits. That's great as an intellectual debate.

Being "civilized." That's what is supposed to "separate us from the animals," as so many people feel inclined to remind us. I submit that a great deal can still be learned from the natural world.

If something attacks my offspring, my paternal duty is to defend it just like a good mammal.

What separates me from an animal?

If that thing gets out of prison and, it has shown an ability for that abhorrent violence before by committing this crime against nature by violating my child... let's just say the Father would get a pass from me.

Blind emotional revenge would be killing my wife if I caught her in bed with someone else. (I would take a quick snapshot and laughingly say "You Don't Get Half!")

Justice is ending a thing that killed and ate the flesh of my child.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    Anyone that said "i would do the same thing but not tell anyone".....you just did

That aside im sorry that this man lost his child, but he accepted the plea bargain so now he needs to deal with that fact(unless it was all part of his master plan to get the man out on the streets sooner so i could do his justice).

ghunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    nap-town
    The system dropped the ball on this one. The choice for baby killers should be simple: A tall tree and a short rope. This is what government is supposed to do, and they can't even get that right.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010
    This is a very strange, and possibly pointless post to be putting in the political section of a GUN FORUM.

I fail to see any good to come from this.

I have... no comment to this topic.

Pointless? Where else should it be posted? So why even post a reply then?

<shaking head>

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Anyone that said "i would do the same thing but not tell anyone".....you just did

I don't think it is a matter of them killing him and getting away with it, because if that happened to their child, they would be the FIRST suspect when that piece of **** comes up missing.

They are saying they wouldn't tell anyone, because they wouldn't want the cops on the lookout for them while they are planning.

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    what I don't get is why prison justice didn't do the guy in already... I'm led to believe the don't like kid-killers on the inside.

Because like it or not, when an offender (ESPECIALLY an offender who has committed a child-related crime) commits an especially heinous crime, EVERY effort is made to keep them as safe as possible.

Believe me, having an offender who is a pedophile or child-murderer (or my most recent headache---rapist) in open population puts officers at extreme risk. If they are in imminent danger, more often than not they are put into Protective Custody (much like solitary---as safe as it can get).

More than likely, this particular offender has been placed in a protective unit, and a closer watch will be kept since a threat has been made. :twocents:

As far as the father's comments---all I can say is that he should NOT be advertising what he intends to do. If ANYTHING happens to that offender, he's going to be in a world of hurt. There will be no "fit of rage" defense---this is premeditation, plain and simple. :twocents:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Perhaps they see no moral standing in revenge. Particularly murder being used as revenge - at least I think I understand the rules of the most popular religion in the United States. People tell me everyday its what the nation was "founded upon" so who really knows...

Not trying to call you uninformed, but if you read that ancient Tome which many of us live by, then you'll see (in the first 1/2 of the book) guidelines for retribution concerning one who has killed a member of your family. It's straight-forward. I find that when I have all the information I am able to debate better. :twocents:

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    If the guy ends up being killed by someone other than the father, could the father still be held accountable? My thinking behind this question is if you say publicly over and over that someone needs to be killed eventually someone will do it. So could he be inciting violence. Its like a speaker at a rally that was peacefull until they spoke about fight whatever and do whatever it takes. They would be held accountable.

As a father I would still find the father guilty even though part of me agrees with him. He is still guilty and that the rule of law.

bassplayrguy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Greenwood
    He has shown premeditation but in good conscience I could not find him guilty as I am sure this has messed with his mind everyday since it happened. At least that would be my reason for not convicting him.

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    Not trying to call you uninformed, but if you read that ancient Tome which many of us live by, then you'll see (in the first 1/2 of the book) guidelines for retribution concerning one who has killed a member of your family. It's straight-forward. I find that when I have all the information I am able to debate better. :twocents:

You should give the second half a try. It concerns grace, mercy, and forgiveness. I find that when I've explored the entire work (as opposed to just the first half) and worked hard to reconcile its parts, I am able to discuss it better. :twocents:

John Galt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 18, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    For there to be respect of "the Rule of Law", society has to be assured that the "Rule of Law" is being adhered to. When the "Law" has become so perverted to allow situations such as this to develop, then I believe it is incumbant that Nature be made right. If this happend to my child, and I am a proud, loving father, I would proclaim TO THE WORLD my intentions of seeing "Justice" carried out, and would, to the best of my ability, apply the "Rule of Law" myself, since "the Law" had failed. I would gladly, and proudly, look any officer that therefore would try to apprehend me in the eye and tell him (her) to do to me what his conscience allowed him (her) to do.

That's the way I see it.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I would have to find him NOT GUILTY due to temporary insanity.

He's already shown premeditation. IANAA, but that seems damning to me.

He has shown premeditation but in good conscience I could not find him guilty as I am sure this has messed with his mind everyday since it happened. At least that would be my reason for not convicting him.

So then just innocent by insanity, right?

The premeditation is already there.

BTW, there is no way in hell a prosecutor would pick me to be on the jury after asking questions...I couldn't put this Dad behind bars even if he tortured this guy before killing him. I'd be picturing my 6 year old son being murdered by that POS the entire trial.

Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011

You should give the second half a try. It concerns grace, mercy, and forgiveness. I find that when I've explored the entire work (as opposed to just the first half) and worked hard to reconcile its parts, I am able to discuss it better. :twocents:

Hey fellas, what'cha talking bout?

:cool:

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    huh?

It also apparently reduces some members to such emotional wrecks that they become incapable of logically disassociating their need for personal revenge with the unjustifiable suspension of rule of law.
    Do you have kids?

It surely would make a wreck out of you to have a man KILL your 5 YR OLD SON. AND EAT HIS FLESH! Plea bargain, MY @SS. Chain him up and drag him down a dirt road 'til there nothing but a nub left then stomp the nub. I'll help.:xmad:

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I can't believe some of the numb-brained posts in this thread. No wonder America is in the **** tank! These people must have done their homework while Oprah was playing in the background and it wrote to their subliminal ROM, warping them forever.

<typical DA poster>"I'm so intelligent and morally superior that I would never deign to kill or overly punish a pervert murderer, that's so uncivilized. THE RULES PROHIBIT IT, AFTER ALL."</typical DA poster>

Not only should this criminal be publicly executed, it should be broadcast on TV and made available on YouTube. Better yet, it should be broadcast into deep space on as many prime number frequencies as possible so that any and all other intelligent forms of life can get a load of us in action, too. **** 'em!

If someone does that to anyone, let alone a kid, all bets are off on how they are to be treated. That person has broken the social contract irreparably and the lizard brain gets free reign with regard to the administration of...atonement.

<typical DA poster>"But you will spend your life in jail by following your base human instincts and attempting to subvert our system of justice. That's not a smart thing to do."</typical DA poster>

Like Gen. General McAuliffe said, "Nuts!"

Someone ate my kid and I'm expected to give a **** about what a contrived list of rules I'm supposed to live my life by says because others are too moronic or cowardly to contravene them? Are you serious? If you believe this you either don't have kids or shouldn't have been allowed to spread your seed, frankly.

Hit the SOB and if you end up in the dock, stonefacedly embrace the example you've set for your fellow man.

Also sprach Miguel.

p.s. No wonder the terrorists think we are soft. We are. Damn eggheads...

Last edited:
    Top Bottom