• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Right, that's kinda what made my spider senses go off, how vague they were about some of it, that and being in the IT world for 30 Years I know there is no such thing as digital security

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
    Yeah, I even looked at their FAQs. NOBODY asked "How will this be implemented?" C'mon... I don't believe that.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Simply put it's part of the plans for the mark.

They kinda sorta allude to that too, saying it will aid in "commerce". I can see why the tin foil crowd would latch on to this. If it's not that, then they could certainly quell a lot of that type of skepticism by simply explaining exactly how it would work. I don't consider myself to be a conspiracy theorist, but even I was concerned when I perused their website in some detail.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    They kinda sorta allude to that too, saying it will aid in "commerce". I can see why the tin foil crowd would latch on to this. If it's not that, then they could certainly quell a lot of that type of skepticism by simply explaining exactly how it would work. I don't consider myself to be a conspiracy theorist, but even I was concerned when I perused their website in some detail.
    They can try to explain it any way they want, but a certain type of people are never going to believe anything they say.
    Including me.
    I hope there are plenty of us.
    Compliance to that is what all the guns, preps, and knowledge is for.
    *snaps chin-strap of tin foil hat*

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    They can try to explain it any way they want, but a certain type of people are never going to believe anything they say.
    Including me.
    I hope there are plenty of us.
    Compliance to that is what all the guns, preps, and knowledge is for.
    *snaps chin-strap of tin foil hat*

I think they were intentionally vague for a reason. They are welcome to prove me wrong.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    It's sad that people who cling to their normalcy bias don't do their homework.
    After all, there are always people figuring out how to have their way and they depend upon other people not wanting to think about it.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH

What I wonder is, if you have money, why not kill you and dig out your chip and then be you for the purposes of taking all your stuff? If there is some kind of biometric comparison, what is the likelihood the reference file will be stored on the chip and can be modified by bad actors?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Pay closer attention. It's part of the agenda overtly slipped in. Here's an excerpt of it to get to the point faster.

Go to 2:10 for the short of it.

He explicitly says through new vaccines and healthcare we can REDUCE our population growth.

The guy is just obsessed with playing god and has been for many years, I'm surprised by all the people just now learning of this and pretending it's new.

OK, that's how population growth reduced in the western world - at least in part.

If people feel they don't need as many kids because there's a greater chance of them all reaching adulthood, then why is that a bad thing?

And if they have a way to prove they are who they say they are, then why is that a bad thing?

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When I looked at their website, I couldn't help but notice that they talk "about" it, but they never come out and say what it would be. An ID card? Microchip? They dance all around it but really provide very little information about how it would work exactly. Wonder why that is?

Probably because it's a really hard problem. Even in the greatest country in the world, we haven't completely mastered it. Now imagine how to implement it in the heart of Africa.

Honestly, I wouldn't even know where to begin.

But all these, "it's the mark of the beast! It's the new world order!" have been going on for years, and applied to all sorts of things, and most all have not been evil, but made life better. The social security system sucks, but it isn't what the pre-tinfoil types predicted.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    OK, that's how population growth reduced in the western world - at least in part.

If people feel they don't need as many kids because there's a greater chance of them all reaching adulthood, then why is that a bad thing?

And if they have a way to prove they are who they say they are, then why is that a bad thing?

Exactly what I want to ask Democrats when they are caterwauling about how positive ID requirements to vote disenfranchises their fraudulent voters

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

It's all about context. He presents population as something to be controlled by his ideology and those that agree with him.
    I personally would not accept brand new barely tested medication from a man like that.

A fair number of people connect him to an effort to sterilize people in Africa that was carried out by the UN. https://www.globalresearch.ca/mass-...fertility-agent-in-un-tetanus-vaccine/5431664

Further reading:
    Billionaires Try to Shrink World's Population, Report Says

Depopulation Of Africa Needed To Save Europe

Bill Gates Thinks There are Too Many Africans/Calls for Population Control

The African youth boom: what's worrying Bill Gates

Either way you cut it, I think the guy has a god complex, and you're not going to find many people online of a younger generation who think he's doing anything on the up and up.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I know it isn't the same, but this reminded me of a "short" that I watched on a YouTube channel called "Dust".
    Sci-fi stuff from "independents".

[video=youtube;TAHGZSeGVww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAHGZSeGVww[/video]

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I know it isn't the same, but this reminded me of a "short" that I watched on a YouTube channel called "Dust".
    Sci-fi stuff from "independents".

[video=youtube;TAHGZSeGVww]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TAHGZSeGVww[/video]
    I'll watch it as soon as i finish uniforming these pockets

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Just something to think about.. if mosquito population get out of control in a given area we WILL see bat population grow as well (assuming there isn't a proactive measure taken to stop it) , when a skunk or possum gets killed by a car, vultures and other scavengers clean it up.. i guess my point or maybe question is... does nature have a natural order that handles things like population, scavangers cleaning up messes that may become otherwise diseased, trees that fall get consumed by moss and other critters to add back to the earth, doesn't the natural order of life keep the balance of life going? Did humanity survive the plagues of history? It just seems to me humanity messing with that balance will end badly.. maybe at some point we will be able to create models that account for all the unintended results... but not today.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My point is the current pandemic isn't anywhere near as bad as claimed. The CDC recently put out information that proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt. Even more so since the numbers collected are with coronovirus and not of coronovirus. So we already heard the numbers are inflated, due to many stories on this. Now we get proof of this straight from the CDC. So the numbers are likely much, much lower than reported if you want deaths truly related to only deaths of coronovirus. On top of that, the vast majority of deaths are people 65 and older with multiple underlying conditions. They also have a note in the report that says there is no definitive proof that masks other than N95 masks make any difference at all. Wake up people, for crying out loud. Yes, if you have underlying conditions that make you susceptible, then take precautions. Everyone else can pretty much get on with their lives, just like normal. Pre-BS China Flu normal.

And just to be clear for the thread topic, I agree that anything from Bill Gates should be viewed with extreme skepticism.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    My point is the current pandemic isn't anywhere near as bad as claimed. The CDC recently put out information that proves that beyond a shadow of a doubt. Even more so since the numbers collected are with coronovirus and not of coronovirus. So we already heard the numbers are inflated, due to many stories on this. Now we get proof of this straight from the CDC. So the numbers are likely much, much lower than reported if you want deaths truly related to only deaths of coronovirus. On top of that, the vast majority of deaths are people 65 and older with multiple underlying conditions. They also have a note in the report that says there is no definitive proof that masks other than N95 masks make any difference at all. Wake up people, for crying out loud. Yes, if you have underlying conditions that make you susceptible, then take precautions. Everyone else can pretty much get on with their lives, just like normal. Pre-BS China Flu normal.

And just to be clear for the thread topic, I agree that anything from Bill Gates should be viewed with extreme skepticism.
    I agree, thank you for clarification, at first I wasn't sure what you meant:)

Top Bottom