• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    On the one hand everyone would have 1 set ID credentials (whatever they may be)

On the other hand, governments worldwide would be able to positively ID you.

Anywhere an ID is required, verification of credentials would mark your location. Expect ID to be required everywhere.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Yep, just like radio collars tracking critters on Mutual Of Omaha's Wild Kingdom.

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    Well ill let this slip at the risk of getting fired but the new 5G wireless ties in to all of this. There are already buildings with print readers on the door Handel, chip readers in the entrances and exits. 5G is being implemented for what is called IT (INTERNET OF THINGS) there will be good reasons as well like real-time data sharing of surgeon's and other medical personnel, EMTs etc, but it is going to also connect smart cars (which will eventually be your only choice or public transit) smart refrigerators that let you see inside without even opening, smart TVs with built in webcams(already exist) , DNA scanners on door handels.. the list is exhausting.

So many things will be connected by iOT you would call me crazy for listing them ,

But i know, im helping build and integrate 5G. When you start seeing towers popping up every 1k feet, strange tranciveres mounted on the roofs of your business, you'll start to understand im telling the truth.

The point of the 5G network and iOT is to integrate everything, people can know what time your alarm went off, what you had for dinner, what positions you and your partner prefer in the bedroom and much as you already see on your computers and phones, you will see adds extremely tailored to your interests. Your private life will be for sale or for exploit

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I am not sure that scares me as much as it should. My phone already hears everything I say and makes recommendations according to what I say.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    It's all about context. He presents population as something to be controlled by his ideology and those that agree with him.
    I personally would not accept brand new barely tested medication from a man like that.

Either way you cut it, I think the guy has a god complex, and you're not going to find many people online of a younger generation who think he's doing anything on the up and up.

Is it all about context, or preconceived biases?

Top Bottom