• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Seems weird that a promotion aimed at, I'd say, 50-50 at doing something nice...and looking like you're doing something nice, would prompt an employee to go all "vet police". Who cares about the back story? Worst case scenario, some dude gets a free burger...what have you gained by questioning his word? Best practice- if he says so, it's so as far as you're concerned. Step back from the power trip Mr. "6 months ago I want making minimum wage".

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    This whole this is just odd. My wife and I had an early dinner at Texas Roadhouse last week. The lunchtime crowd was wrapping up. Tons of vets getting their free lunch. No uniforms. No paperwork. No IDs. Just a bunch of guys and gals wearing ballcaps and jackets with various logos. No one questioned anything. Heck, the place did BOOMING business, as every Vet had another 2-3 people with them that PAID for lunch.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    My only question is why was an attorney felt to be needed ?

There may be an issue with the manager questioning the service dog. I believe the vet said that the manager made some statements about his dog being a "fake" dog.

Nazgul

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    Near the big river.
    This whole this is just odd. My wife and I had an early dinner at Texas Roadhouse last week. The lunchtime crowd was wrapping up. Tons of vets getting their free lunch. No uniforms. No paperwork. No IDs. Just a bunch of guys and gals wearing ballcaps and jackets with various logos. No one questioned anything. Heck, the place did BOOMING business, as every Vet had another 2-3 people with them that PAID for lunch.

Went to Texas Roadhouse early. Met my daughter and one of the grandkids. Texas Roadhouse did an outstanding job.

Daughter and grandson paid for their meals.

Don

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Let's not wander into the so=called "service dog" issue. That's a whole different can of worms....which I'm sure some people would claim are their emotional support worms.

Top Bottom