• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    Heh, that reminds me of another one. Was hanging out at Dunhams where my friend works the gun counter as a manager. One of his employees were standing around with us, and we were studiously doing nothing productive at all.

We were talking about money, and about half way through the conversation she chimes in with, "Do you have any idea how much money I'd save if I didn't eat?"
    Kelsey says, "Uh......"
    And she says, "No, I mean really guys. I try and save money all the time doing random small stuff. Think how much I'd save without a grocery bill and all the fast food trips! Oh my gosh, what a good idea!!"

I was just speechless.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    Heh, that reminds me of another one. Was hanging out at Dunhams where my friend works the gun counter as a manager. One of his employees were standing around with us, and we were studiously doing nothing productive at all.

We were talking about money, and about half way through the conversation she chimes in with, "Do you have any idea how much money I'd save if I didn't eat?"
    Kelsey says, "Uh......"
    And she says, "No, I mean really guys. I try and save money all the time doing random small stuff. Think how much I'd save without a grocery bill and all the fast food trips! Oh my gosh, what a good idea!!"

I was just speechless.

I've heard it said, "Birds of a feather tend to flock together.":D

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Sometimes those women are only playing the part of a ditz. Being flirty. Runway lights.
    I've known smart girls thinking they were more attractive if they played dumb. Some guys must feel superior at that point. I personally see it as offensive.

Dude, she was throwing herself at you!

theweakerbrother

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Bartholomew County, IN
    Yesterday my family and I went to Mancino's in Columbus. My wife ordered a BLT.

My mother ordered a salad and the cashier told us that they were out of lettuce. I immediately thought of this thread and asked about the BLT. I was told the BLT would be fine to order.

My wife's BLT was minus the "L" yesterday. :D

I don't know if this counts but in The Republic's newspaper this morning under the Orchids and Onions section, someone was complaining about their porch being covered by their neighbor's maple tree "propellers." I'm not really sure what the solution to that problem is. Genetic engineering? Petition to G-d? Do they want the neighbor to sweep up the porch?

If they ask me, they should just move. Badda-bing!

Top Bottom