• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    This is sorta related. While stationed at Ft. Carson, I saw a chick driving a Volvo with some girl power bumper sticker on it. I don't remember exactly what it said but I was smart enough to realize that she was driving the wrong brand of car.
    new_logo.jpg

E5RANGER375

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    BOATS n' HO's, Indy East
    I went to a Hardees' in Henderson, KY about 6 weeks ago. I ordered a single with cheese. The brilliant cashier told me they don't serve those any more, but I could order a bacon cheese burger and take off the bacon. I said fine and tried to order a bacon cheese burger with no bacon, I really didn't feel like taking it off. She told me that they couldn't do that, that it was a bacon cheese burger and that is the way it comes.

I have read so many of these idiot sighting stories so I knew what my chances were of having the bacon removed and getting what I wanted, so I accepted the sandwich went and sat down, opened it removed the bacon and took it back. She had the oddest look on her face when I handed her the bacon and asked if there was something wrong with my sandwich, I told her that I didn't want the bacon...she asked me "then why didn't you order an sandwich without bacon"

The rage, and the laughter at one time was too much for me to take. I walked away with my head down and ate my sandwhich in total isolation.

:n00b: Man you guys are killin me, these are some great stories, i cant stop laughing. please keep em coming.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I got cussed out by a guy wearing brand new Nikes, what appeared to be a new shirt, jean shorts and a pack of $5.00 Marlboro's in his pocket.

Why did he cuss you out? I was on my motorcycle at an intersection waiting for traffic to clear when he approached me and asked if I had any change. I looked at him, and turned my head to ignore...he started cussing.

Dude, you're wearing brand friggin new shoes, and a $5.00 pack of cigarettes in your pocket, what even makes you think I'm gonna get off my bike, dig into my pocket and give you anything?

I could feel a rear naked choke in his future, but I rode on

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    Seems fast food joints are filled with idiots. Not long ago I stopped at Wendys to try out the new Bacon & blue cheeseburger. Pulled up to the box and shot off an order for a triple bacon and blue and a soda. An awkward 20 or so seconds pass before she replies, (Uh.. We don't make those.) I sat there dumbfounded for a moment, glacing at the giant 'bacon and blue' sticker on the window, the picture on the menu board, and the advert on the tall sign out front. I then asked her what the signs were about, and she took a few more seconds and responded, telling me, "Oh, yeah, we make those. So you want a bacon and blue cheeseburger?" I replied, "Yes, a triple bacon and blue cheeseburger with a sprite please." "We uh.. we don't make those."

I was hungry, and I certainly wasn't giving up on what promised to be an epic sandwich. So I told her nevermind, that I'd come inside. I parked my car, walked into wendys, and there she is. She tells me before I can even get a word out, "I'm telling you, we really dont make those.". I looked at the sign, pointed, and said, "Those?" She said, "We make those. Yes. We don't make triple those." I facepalmed, and explained to her to make one of 'those', and put an extra two slices of beef and a bit more cheese. She has a confused look on her face for a moment before she says, "OHHH!!! Ok, I got it!". So I stood there flirting with her for a few mins while it was being prepared. (She was cute, just dumb as hell) Then as I was on my way back to my car to attend a bacon and blue worship session, I realized that she gave me the whole damn thing for free, and only charged me for the drink and fries.

Last edited:

Eddie

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2009
    North of Terre Haute
    This isn't so much an idiot story as a story about how computer dependent we are:

I was looking for a certain gun case that my dad wanted. He is picky and wanted a certain color, material and configuration. The only place I could find one like that was at Gander Mountain. As much as I hate to give them my money, it was the only place and he really wanted one. I walked up to the counter. I hate checks and credit cards so I always use cash for everything. I figured the tax in my head, put the gun case on the counter and pulled out exact change. The clerk couldn't find the little bar code thing to scan. I said "It's no problem, I have cash, there's the price tag right there." She looked at me like I had two heads. It took a supervisor and then a supervisor of a supervisor making phone calls to solve the dilemma of how to sell something to a buyer who has exact change without using a computer.

TheCapulet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Rural Fairmount
    This isn't so much an idiot story as a story about how computer dependent we are:

I was looking for a certain gun case that my dad wanted. He is picky and wanted a certain color, material and configuration. The only place I could find one like that was at Gander Mountain. As much as I hate to give them my money, it was the only place and he really wanted one. I walked up to the counter. I hate checks and credit cards so I always use cash for everything. I figured the tax in my head, put the gun case on the counter and pulled out exact change. The clerk couldn't find the little bar code thing to scan. I said "It's no problem, I have cash, there's the price tag right there." She looked at me like I had two heads. It took a supervisor and then a supervisor of a supervisor making phone calls to solve the dilemma of how to sell something to a buyer who has exact change without using a computer.
    Lol. Calculators are serious business. :P It amazes me that these people can manage to feed themselves or walk and talk at the same time without injuring themselves.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    These are funny but what do you do when you have your own brain fart?

One day I spent ten minutes looking for my truck at the mall only to remember I had the wifes car. Doh!

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I was standing Quarterdeck Watch duty when a boatswain's mate came running up.
    He had been in the paint locker getting some materials when a bucket of paint thinner fell off of the shelf and completely soaked him.
    I immediately got on the phone for the base emergency services.

While I start explaining, I'm watching the boatswain's mate. I see him reach into his pocket and pull out a cigarette and lighter. I dropped the phone took three steps and slapped the lighter out of his hands. At first he responds with WTF..... then it dons on him.

Bruenor

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 26, 2008
    Pendleton
    I went to a Hardees' in Henderson, KY about 6 weeks ago. I ordered a single with cheese. The brilliant cashier told me they don't serve those any more, but I could order a bacon cheese burger and take off the bacon. I said fine and tried to order a bacon cheese burger with no bacon, I really didn't feel like taking it off. She told me that they couldn't do that, that it was a bacon cheese burger and that is the way it comes.

I have read so many of these idiot sighting stories so I knew what my chances were of having the bacon removed and getting what I wanted, so I accepted the sandwich went and sat down, opened it removed the bacon and took it back. She had the oddest look on her face when I handed her the bacon and asked if there was something wrong with my sandwich, I told her that I didn't want the bacon...she asked me "then why didn't you order an sandwich without bacon"

The rage, and the laughter at one time was too much for me to take. I walked away with my head down and ate my sandwhich in total isolation.

The most disturbing part of this story is that you took bacon off a sandwich.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    Kinda the reverse on the Hardees Bacon cheeseburger thing. I used to frequent a particular hardess and would order a plain bacon cheeseburger and more often than not the brain trust in back building the sandwich would holler out, "Does he want the bacon and cheese"? The sad part is that the cashier would then turn and ask me!!! I quit trying to explain it to them after awhile and just started saying yes!:dunno:

A blond story that really includes a blonde; at my place of employment we have a set of public elevators and a set of employee elevators although anyone can use either set. The public elevators are numbered 1-4. One afternoon while approaching the public elevators a blonde lady approaches me and asks where the elevators are to get to the 6th floor. I told her that any of the elevators that we were now standing in front of would take her there. Her response was that she wasn't stupid, that elevator goes to 1, that one goes to 2, that one goes to 3. . . . . . . . .I turned and walked away without saying a word:laugh:

PatriotPride

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 18, 2010
    Valley Forge, PA
    Seems fast food joints are filled with idiots. Not long ago I was on my way to Indy and stopped at the Danville Wendys to try out the new Bacon & blue cheeseburger. Pulled up to the box and shot off an order for a triple bacon and blue and a soda. An awkward 20 or so seconds pass before she replies, (Uh.. We don't make those.) I sat there dumbfounded for a moment, glacing at the giant 'bacon and blue' sticker on the window, the picture on the menu board, and the advert on the tall sign out front. I then asked her what the signs were about, and she took a few more seconds and responded, telling me, "Oh, yeah, we make those. So you want a bacon and blue cheeseburger?" I replied, "Yes, a triple bacon and blue cheeseburger with a sprite please." "We uh.. we don't make those."

I was hungry, and I certainly wasn't giving up on what promised to be an epic sandwich. So I told her nevermind, that I'd come inside. I parked my car, walked into wendys, and there she is. She tells me before I can even get a word out, "I'm telling you, we really dont make those.". I looked at the sign, pointed, and said, "Those?" She said, "We make those. Yes. We don't make triple those." I facepalmed, and explained to her to make one of 'those', and put an extra two slices of beef and a bit more cheese. She has a confused look on her face for a moment before she says, "OHHH!!! Ok, I got it!". So I stood there flirting with her for a few mins while it was being prepared. (She was cute, just dumb as hell) Then as I was on my way back to my car to attend a bacon and blue worship session, I realized that she gave me the whole damn thing for free, and only charged me for the drink and fries.

:postpics:

I probably would have gone somewhere else. I am a patient man, but I do have my limits. However, if it was a cute blonde...;)

tmfinney

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    New Castle
    Got another one for you guys. Last night a couple of girls come in and one of them starts up a conversation with me. Here's how it went.

Girl: How are you tonight?

Me: Just fine. You?

Girl: I'm good. So, you work here much?

Top Bottom