• ...and so much more!
  • Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I think they want it to end badly. They have a Bundy complex, and they want to be a hero of the revolution they are sure is coming.
    I don't think they are that smart to think like that.
    But they are dumb that's for damn sure. I mean what kind of idiot would even think this was smart? Now if they came in with no mask, the rifle slung behind his back, and without the guy with a tripod, then maybe.
    They seriously fully expected the police to engage them in a argumentative discussion that lasted several minutes or more, or else why bring a tripod? Did they break any laws? Well I don't know muchigan law. It someone said you can't conceal your face, but it's winter so I don't know how that will play. In Indiana you could legally do this but maybe with the same result. I'm not saying it was right or smart just debating whether they broke any laws. I'm sure the police will throw anything they can think up and see if it sticks. Don't **** with people in their house. Especially wearing a GoPro and an AK (like we've seen terrorists do), and he had his hand on the gun .... stuuuupid.
    ih and whether you think you are or actually are right, when police give you a command with their guns pointed at you, immediately comply.
    I think these guys are probably lucky they have video cameras in that lobby and the police knew it and also you can tell the point in the video by the speech change jn the officers tone that they then saw the GoPro's and knew they were being filmed. Or that's what I think.
    I don't know if these guys should be locked up (that's for the jury) but they should be punched in their stupid faces.

Last edited:

Cygnus

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    What a bunch of idiots. No help to show how "normal" most of us are. I'm surprised this didn't turn into "The Massacre on Michigan Ave"
    With all the crap going on the last few years, I'm impressed with the restraint of the DPD. Cameras on or not.

DaveM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    I'm sorry, pro 2nd amendment or not there is never an excuse to do something this stupid. They weren't "testing" anything, they were baiting and they are lucky they made it through that encounter without being "air-conditioned". Crap like this just gives anti-gun people more ammunition to use against our rights.

DaveM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    I'm not up to date on Michigan law, but wouldn't think any kind of gun carry is permissible inside a police station. I figured it would be just as much of a no no as going into a courthouse. Besides, you couldn't test them with just a Glock on your hip? You have to deck out in ISIS gear to do it? Really?

Hornett

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Bedford, Indiana
    The article referenced this video as the cause for the other video.
    [video=youtube;frwLksC00PA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frwLksC00PA[/video]
    Is does not show what the police did to initially make them so angry, but at this point I feel like they were just looking for a problem instead of reporting one.

Regarding the video above;
    What was the officer doing with the flashlight in broad daylight.
    Is that standard protocol?

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I am likely in the minority of our citizenry when I share my opinion that there should be nothing wrong with carrying within a police station.

Having been armed in a police station without incident, I know that when everyone acts like an adult, it does not have to be an alarming encounter for anyone involved.

That being said, it is my opinion and nothing more, that the gentlemen obviously did this to create a confrontation.

Going out of your way to create a confrontation with law enforcement is usually not a productive means of resolving a dispute.

Being unfamiliar with the law in their locality - they may be legally in the right - but anyone who understands how the legal system plays out in reality knows that being on the right side of the law does not equate to no negative consequences.

You have to pick your fights, and to me this seems frivilous and unworthy of a confrontation of this nature.

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 7, 2011
    Jeffersonville
    I'm not up to date on Michigan law, but wouldn't think any kind of gun carry is permissible inside a police station. I figured it would be just as much of a no no as going into a courthouse. Besides, you couldn't test them with just a Glock on your hip? You have to deck out in ISIS gear to do it? Really?

Indiana does not list police stations as restricted locations - Michigan very well may not.

DaveM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    The second video is even more reason to not support these morons. Two guys driving around in body armor with one guy in a balaclava, what exactly are the police supposed to be doing if not stopping these guys for a quick check? With the driver running his mouth so much, it was hard to determine what the officer was saying, but I'd hardly call it being harassed by the cops. These horses' behinds need to understand we're living in a different world now and doing this kind of crap is not good for anyone and certainly not good for our rights. You don't get to just say whatever you want and do whatever you want without consequences, regardless of the Constitution. If the cops don't end up killing them, a concerned citizen will (or a fellow nutjob. which these two certainly are.)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    lets see, just two guys driving around minding their own business......one wearing a balaclava

man that's police harassment if I've ever seen it!.....why cant you drive around wearing body armor and a facemask!....cant two dudes drive around looking like they're going to rob a bank without being "profiled" by the man!

and just when they are going to the police station to tell the superior officer about how the police could have handled the situation better, all those good boys were doing was walking into the station when the police "over react" and draw their weapons on the two guys.

man I swear, ive got a good mind to give those police officer my 2 cents on their whole blowing this situation out of the water!

oh I forgot to type this in purple!

two dumb a$$ gun owners (who we don't need speaking for us!) thinking that they are helping the "greater good"!

I see two police officers showing great restraint! and two morons who are lucky they didn't get shot! (and I see getting to know "new friends" in prison!)

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I don't think that the existence of a specific law about carrying in a police station is a prerequisite to disarming and subduing this mope. That only comes into play when they are deciding whether or not to charge a crime.

Oh...and I'm a little envious of people who have this much free time.

Top Bottom