• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MJ06IU

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Indy
    WOW!!!! They make some of these other knuckleheads actually look not as stupid. What point were there trying to prove again??? That they need a couple of jobs and a serious @$$ whooping?

CavMedic

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 20, 2012
    Plainfield
    Hopefully this results in them losing their rights to own and carry firearms. They have obviously demonstrated that they are not capable of making decisions that a common person would deem rational.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    How are you gonna get shot by a gun not pointed at you? They already had him at gunpoint and there was probably 50 of them before it was over. So all they had the advantage. Good thing he listened when they said take your hand off the gun. Also I heard him say he wasn't going to touch his pistol when one of them told him to take it out of the holster lolz. I wouldn't have touched it either. Without audio and only video that would look like a good shoot

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    I'm not necessarily going to wait to be looking down the barrel before deploying lethal force (I'm not sure any decent trainer would suggest you do). Wait, in real life does everything go into slow motion like the movies so that when bad guys start raising the muzzle, with my ultra quick reflexes I can see it and shoot first, assuredly, every time, without exception? That would be cool....but I'm glad these police acted with restraint.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I don't think they are that smart to think like that.
    But they are dumb that's for damn sure. I mean what kind of idiot would even think this was smart? Now if they came in with no mask, the rifle slung behind his back, and without the guy with a tripod, then maybe.
    They seriously fully expected the police to engage them in a argumentative discussion that lasted several minutes or more, or else why bring a tripod? Did they break any laws? Well I don't know muchigan law. It someone said you can't conceal your face, but it's winter so I don't know how that will play. In Indiana you could legally do this but maybe with the same result. I'm not saying it was right or smart just debating whether they broke any laws. I'm sure the police will throw anything they can think up and see if it sticks. Don't **** with people in their house. Especially wearing a GoPro and an AK (like we've seen terrorists do), and he had his hand on the gun .... stuuuupid.
    ih and whether you think you are or actually are right, when police give you a command with their guns pointed at you, immediately comply.
    I think these guys are probably lucky they have video cameras in that lobby and the police knew it and also you can tell the point in the video by the speech change jn the officers tone that they then saw the GoPro's and knew they were being filmed. Or that's what I think.
    I don't know if these guys should be locked up (that's for the jury) but they should be punched in their stupid faces.
    I'm with you. Some people just need to be punched in their stupid faces.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I'm not necessarily going to wait to be looking down the barrel before deploying lethal force (I'm not sure any decent trainer would suggest you do). Wait, in real life does everything go into slow motion like the movies so that when bad guys start raising the muzzle, with my ultra quick reflexes I can see it and shoot first, assuredly, every time, without exception? That would be cool....but I'm glad these police acted with restraint.
    We'll play the scenario in your head. Just because someone has a gun doesn't mean they are a threat. Even in Afghanistan not every person with a gun in a home is a threat nor do they get shot because people are trigger happy.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    We'll play the scenario in your head. Just because someone has a gun doesn't mean they are a threat. Even in Afghanistan not every person with a gun in a home is a threat nor do they get shot because people are trigger happy.

I don't disagree...but a guy wearing body armor with a covered face isn't just some guy with a gun. His keeping his hands off the rifle, regardless of where it was pointed, probably saved his life.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    With all the anti-police rhetoric, ambushes and shootings that go on now, who could blame the police for shooting a man who walked into their station wearing body armor, a mask and carrying an AK. I certainly would not. These Police officers showed way more restraint than the idiots deserved.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    With all the anti-police rhetoric, ambushes and shootings that go on now, who could blame the police for shooting a man who walked into their station wearing body armor, a mask and carrying an AK. I certainly would not. These Police officers showed way more restraint than the idiots deserved.
    i honestly wouldn't have blamed them. Play stupid games win stupid prizes. No jury (except maybe in comifornia or New York) would have convicted them either.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Getting yourself ventilated for lack of common sense would definitely classify as a stupid prize.

Sling10mm

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    I don't see what they did wrong, assuming it really is legal to carry in a police station there. Oh wait.....

As others have said, going in dressed like a terrorist with an AK strapped across your chest, pretty dumb. Even if they were in the right (legally), arguing your case while popo has guns drawn on you, and threatening to shoot, is moronic. Just shut up, comply, and argue your case in court..... can't do that from the morgue.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    dumb *****es wearing kitty hats scare me more.

I actually saw a couple of guys wearing those stupid pink ***** hats in Batesville Sunday....I was at a gas station right off of the interstate, I'm sure they were out of towners...(White guys, 20-25yrs old) The local rednecks would have probably already ran them out of town if they were local.

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I actually saw a couple of guys wearing those stupid pick ***** hats in Batesville Sunday....I was at a gas station right off of the interstate, I'm sure they were out of towners...(White guys, 20-25yrs old) The local rednecks would have probably already ran them out of town if they were local.
    as they should be. Run out I mean.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Just occurred to me, why doesn't the title say 2 idiots?
    maybe next time his buddy will talk him into jumping off a bridge together. More breathable fresh air for the rest of us. Less stupid to possibly reproduce. And no innocent cops to have to live with killing a moron

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Just occurred to me, why doesn't the title say 2 idiots?
    maybe next time his buddy will talk him into jumping off a bridge together. More breathable fresh air for the rest of us. Less stupid to possibly reproduce. And no innocent cops to have to live with killing a moron
    That's a good point. See that's the other side of it too to think of those two selfish morons putting those officers in a potential life altering position of having to potentially take someone's life over something that asinine.

Top Bottom