IDIOTIC CARRY, Open or Concealed Anecdotes. DON'T BE SEEN HERE!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    d7htMfn.jpg

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    If a saber is your primary, what’s the purpose? Real question

The sabre was supposed to be the primary weapon. It wasn't practical to shoot, reload, and shoot.
    The sabre has to be drawn across the body because of its length. With the right hand holding the sabre, the left hand could draw the pistol. But the sabres home was on the left so the pistol was cross drawn.
    The pistol was also easier to draw right handed from a mounted position.

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I wish I could've got a pick...

In the LGS/archery range and a couple walks in for pistol range time. In classic saggy pants form he waddled by, speaking to his lady friend from across the storefront. I immediately noticed his very purposely OC'ed , yet an IWB holster. A compact Glock of 9mm offering (judging by mag baseplate) with no belt, and looking as if it was trying to fall out but couldn't.

I made eye contact with the downtrodden employee and said "good luck". He smiled and nodded. I left shortly thereafter so no range report. Curiosity is nagging me.

GIJEW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    A timeless classic:draw:

euYE69M.jpg

She just couldn't find a belt to go with her yoga pants. This fashion failure is kind of the opposite of wearing a Hawaian shirt or photographer's vest everywhere and anywhere to conceal a .44 magnum

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    INGO - famous for the "it doesn't matter how you carry, JFC!"

Also INGO - "look how these schmucks are carrying their gun! They clearly are not an operator."
    You’ll never hear me say it doesn’t matter how you carry. I’m in the boat that think how you carry represents how you handle your firearm in general. If i see you carrying with a belt looped through the trigger guard, you’ll never go to a range with me.

Not to mention it makes us gun owners look like morons when people do that. I prefer not to give the anti’s any ammunition that will be used to point and say “see!”

Top Bottom