• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    And how does Constitutional Carry change that.
    Before Constitutional Carry, illegal.
    After Constitutional Carry, illegal.

Should free people, walking the streets, be denied all the other rights that we enjoy? I say no. If they can't have their rights, they should not be free.

bgcatty

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Carmel
    There is absolutely no cure for stupidity at this level. The parents should be charged with child abuse or endangering the welfare of a child. No plea bargains, no suspended sentences, no house arrest -- just hard time and use it to set an example. This stupidity is absolutely out of control.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    So, because he has two kids close in age and another on the way, that makes him "careless with his gun"? I've got a three year-old and a one year-old and it wouldn't surprise me if we wound up with a third. Does that make me careless or is it just because you assume that he is probably on some sort of government assistance as others in this thread have done?

Well let's see......3 kids out of wedlock.
    Leaves a loaded gun where kids can get to it.
    While those that assume stuff could be wrong, chances are they're proly right.

bauerr3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 29, 2013
    Southside
    There is absolutely no cure for stupidity at this level. The parents should be charged with child abuse or endangering the welfare of a child. No plea bargains, no suspended sentences, no house arrest -- just hard time and use it to set an example. This stupidity is absolutely out of control.

But think of the poor kids! They were exposed to a 'high capacity clip', they need parental figures now more than ever! Surely you don't mean to hold the incompetent and guilty party accountable?

This whole situation just makes me shake my head. I don't know what can be done to stop this kind of negligence, but I'm sure it doesn't involve taking things away from the other 99% of gun owners who are responsible.

yep we are so smart

Normally I would try to guess what in the Classifieds interests you, but you've been around since 2013...must be a pretty good deal to play the long game
    :dunno:

DeadeyeChrista'sdad

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Feb 28, 2009
    winchester/farmland
    Normally I would try to guess what in the Classifieds interests you, but you've been around since 2013...must be a pretty good deal to play the long game

Says the man with 337 posts. LOL
    Low post count doesn't take away credibility any more then a high count lends it.

It is a sucky situation. That said, I think lots of us are way too eager to punish someone else's momentary stupidity. Glass houses, baby. I literally am happy cell phones were not a thing when I was young. No video, no evidence of my own stupidity.

Fargo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    In a state of acute Pork-i-docis
    Says the man with 337 posts. LOL
    Low post count doesn't take away credibility any more then a high count lends it.

It is a sucky situation. That said, I think lots of us are way too eager to punish someone else's momentary stupidity. Glass houses, baby. I literally am happy cell phones were not a thing when I was young. No video, no evidence of my own stupidity.

I am a little confused by the demands here for criminal prosecution and incarceration. I see no hint of malice here at all, what I see is a lapse of judgment leading to a horrible result. I know nothing of the guy, but some of implicit and explicit assumptions about him in this thread are kinda ugly.

I remember years ago when a police officer from a local police department posted on here about how one officer accidentally shot another officer at a training with a machinegun because they hadn't cleared the gun properly. I don't recall there being demands for him to go to prison with the key thrown away.

Top Bottom