• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    The February match will be held on the 4th of February with a new shooters meeting at 10:30 and match to be started at 11:00. Cost is $15 for nonmembers of Redbrush and $10 for those (suckers) that are. As far as I know there is still a bay restriction so the match will be held on the last three bays by the lake. I just heard Steve Owens lost his father this week so I am not sure about a sidematch but maybe he would appreciate a card signed by his friends at IDPA.

I think I will be shooting my 1911 again in CDP and I hope to have my new OC/CC shirt on! Let the trash talk begin!

I bet that TJ can't do a repeat of beating me with a revolver... And I have $5 on another clean sweep by Mudcat jr... Any takers???

Also Scott won't be there again this month so its likely to be another record attendance day for a regular match. :D

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    I'm ready for it! I think February was going to be a standard match, or no side match, since Steve was going to be a match director. Not sure on the number of courses just yet, will update as soon as I know something.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    I think I will be shooting my 1911 again in CDP

Good for you, man. I really expected you to run back to "pray and spray" division after last month's epic fail. :yesway::D

I hope to have my new OC/CC shirt on! Let the trash talk begin!

AC/DC is a second rate bar band and I can't believe you have an avatar and shirt in their image. There, the trash talk has begun:D

I bet that TJ can't do a repeat of beating me with a revolver... And I have $5 on another clean sweep by Mudcat jr... Any takers???

Hmmm...I'm no psychologist, but I find it interesting you put money up against Greg running the field, but no money up against me having a repeat of last month. Such reveals your inner thoughts and fears. You need to find a way to release yourself from that before the next match or the failure shall be epic- again.

:D

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    Hmmm...I'm no psychologist, but I find it interesting you put money up against Greg running the field, but no money up against me having a repeat of last month. Such reveals your inner thoughts and fears. You need to find a way to release yourself from that before the next match or the failure shall be epic- again.

:D

Oh my I think he may have you there TF. :popcorn:
    I will be there this month no predictions other than I am sure to screw at least 1 complete stage up. Yes I will bet $5 on that, just to show how confident I am. :rockwoot:

SMHurt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    TF= Also Scott won't be there again this month so its likely to be another record attendance day for a regular match. :D

SMH = Most clubs shut down during the winter so our numbers go up. Have you thought about quitting when I come back? :):

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    SMH = Most clubs shut down during the winter so our numbers go up. Have you thought about quitting when I come back? :):

Good Lord no! In fact I considered squading with you again but I'm sure Mike, TJ, Mudcat and Jr. Would miss me too much to do that :laugh:

TJ: I would have put money on me beating you but you also have some religious excuse about not gambling or something :n00b: :D

SMHurt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    You will be happy to know I'm doing a final term paper in a class I'm taking with the AFT on GUN CONTROL. Its a very interesting class. Today we are going to the NRA museum and later to the Marine Museum. Should see some interesting guns.

sbcman

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Southwest Indiana
    Good Lord no! In fact I considered squading with you again but I'm sure Mike, TJ, Mudcat and Jr. Would miss me too much to do that :laugh:

TJ: I would have put money on me beating you but you also have some religious excuse about not gambling or something :n00b: :D

I'm glad you're not hanging it up- few can handle my smack talk as well as you can (I have no religious aversion to that). But, yes, it is poor form to try and gamble with your pastor:lmfao:

Edit: Wow- this was my 1000th post. I am on here entirely too much!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    You will be happy to know I'm doing a final term paper in a class I'm taking with the AFT on GUN CONTROL. Its a very interesting class. Today we are going to the NRA museum and later to the Marine Museum. Should see some interesting guns.

You should ask them (ATF?) what their purpose with "Gunrunner" and "Fast and Furious". And also that they shouldn't name their secret programs after crappy movies. Seriously you would think that a government organization determined to steal as much of our freedoms as they can would have more creativity than that!

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I really wish I was closer to you guys. I would love to get into some IDPA shooting. Unfortunately EVERYBODY up here does IDPA on Sunday. :( Theres another range that just does what they call "Practical shooting", but that's on Wednesday. Just my luck.

scowens

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 31, 2009
    Southern Indiana
    Hey guys! Yup, no side match this month: not the month to have it and DustyDawg and I are going to play like we are MD's. However, we have some real cool plates we bought from Bobcat Steel. Just like we've used before....and some of them are a little different. More to follow on those later.

Glad that the smack talk is still going on. Hey TF, betting against TJ, what's up with that?:dunno: Don't you know he's got Connections?!? I'll be sitting back and watching:popcorn:
    I'll be getting with DustyDawg and getting some COF's going real soon. Any suggestions, post here. No promises...just paper and steel and lead. Maybe some with multi-strings?

That's it for now. Take care all!

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    January was my first IDPA. Looking forward to February even more, now that I know what I've been missing all this time.

SMHurt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    You should ask them (ATF?) what their purpose with "Gunrunner" and "Fast and Furious". And also that they shouldn't name their secret programs after crappy movies. Seriously you would think that a government organization determined to steal as much of our freedoms as they can would have more creativity than that!

I'll be sure to mention your name and let them know how you feel! :D

Mudcat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Warrick county
    I swapped into a different gun yesterday. Funny thing is I have had one of these before. It is not a Glock and it will not help my shooting but I will look good while I am missing.
    0bfb6efd.jpg

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    Did S&W put something in the water??? Everybody has one now!

I was reading old posts on a car forum from 2005 and they were talking about boycotting S&W for making a deal with Clinton back in the late 90's. Is that true? And why the sudden forgiveness?

Nice pistol BTW I wish I like polymer frames but I just can't get used to them.

Constructionist

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    I swapped into a different gun yesterday. Funny thing is I have had one of these before. It is not a Glock and it will not help my shooting but I will look good while I am missing.
    0bfb6efd.jpg

I can hear Billy Crystal's SNL character saying, "to look good is better than to shoot good."

Top Bottom