• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Neither. Jokes in bad taste aren't funny. You are an internet bully, get over yourself.

I didn't feel the need to reiterate others comments. Rather I tried to welcome a newcomer to the shooting sports. You however have done nothing to help the shooting sports on this thread.

Lol. A bully huh? You must be one of those millennials trooper keeps warning us about. Are you shaking in your boots because of my posts? Did it hurt your fragile self esteem? You accused me of being a troll, presumably because my first post was poking fun at our own gun/sports culture. A culture of which I am a part. If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at? Get over yourself.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Lol. A bully huh? You must be one of those millennials trooper keeps warning us about. Are you shaking in your boots because of my posts? Did it hurt your fragile self esteem? You accused me of being a troll, presumably because my first post was poking fun at our own gun/sports culture. A culture of which I am a part. If you can't laugh at yourself who can you laugh at? Get over yourself.

Yep, sure sound like a bully. Good job!

Yep, I'm shaking in my boots and my feelings are hurt. I'm going to go cry now.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Yep, sure sound like a bully. Good job!

Yep, I'm shaking in my boots and my feelings are hurt. I'm going to go cry now.

So I was thinking about starting a thread called "grow a pair" so we could take this outside. But then I decided I'm done with you and your sad hypocritical whining. I made a joke. You felt the need to go after me and then call me a bully for pointing out that you need to chill out a little. Are you saying anyone who makes jokes is a bully? Or am I a bully for calling you out on it? Or maybe I'm a bully because I didn't coddle the newbie? You'll notice that the OP wasn't offended. By your definition about 90% of INGO are bullies. Grow the **** up. If you are gonna get offended this easy you are gonna have a rough life. Am I making fun of you now? Absolutely. In fact I'm gonna have to ask you to turn in your man card. Better call the principle and get me suspended.

CB45

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    So I was thinking about starting a thread called "grow a pair" so we could take this outside. But then I decided I'm done with you and your sad hypocritical whining. I made a joke. You felt the need to go after me and then call me a bully for pointing out that you need to chill out a little. Are you saying anyone who makes jokes is a bully? Or am I a bully for calling you out on it? Or maybe I'm a bully because I didn't coddle the newbie? You'll notice that the OP wasn't offended. By your definition about 90% of INGO are bullies. Grow the **** up. If you are gonna get offended this easy you are gonna have a rough life. Am I making fun of you now? Absolutely. In fact I'm gonna have to ask you to turn in your man card. Better call the principle and get me suspended.

Cool story bro!

cedartop

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    North of Notre Dame.

I have been down this road, it isn't worth it. Relax.

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    The post we have been waiting for.............

Shoot USPSA.

But, first, let me say that there is absolutely nothing tactical about USPSA or IDPA.

USPSA is geared toward freedom loving Americans. People who are self starters, problem solvers, forward thinkers, mavericks and innovators of life and creators of positive circumstance.

IDPA is geared toward sheepish people who want to be told exactly how to do something. Basically, IDPA is for goose stepping morons with no critical thinking skills. The "please take care of me crowd", or The, "I voted for Obummer crowd", but in secret.

Finally, I stepped up and wrote the truth, .......what all the popcorn munchers have been waiting to read.

But honestly...............

I agree with CB45 and RVB, they pretty much nailed it.

smith52

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Kosciusko County

Shoot USPSA.

But, first, let me say that there is absolutely nothing tactical about USPSA or IDPA.

USPSA is geared toward freedom loving Americans. People who are self starters, problem solvers, forward thinkers, mavericks and innovators of life and creators of positive circumstance.

IDPA is geared toward sheepish people who want to be told exactly how to do something. Basically, IDPA is for goose stepping morons with no critical thinking skills. The "please take care of me crowd", or The, "I voted for Obummer crowd", but in secret.

Finally, I stepped up and wrote the truth, .......what all the popcorn munchers have been waiting to read.

Well that does it for me, I'm done shooting USPSA and moving over to IDPA.

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Well that does it for me, I'm done shooting USPSA and moving over to IDPA.

Thats funny, ya Amish bastard!!!!!!!!!!

On a different note....just wanted to say that trolling like Viperjock is amateurish, also, it doesn't help move the conversation forward.

Last edited:

Grelber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 7, 2012
    Southern Indiana

Shoot USPSA.

Thank you!!

We have been needing that one!

In interest of harmony I won't even get into the whole USPSA = anal leakage and latent bed wetter thing.

On a serious, and kind of depressing, note. I'm thinking current and future ammo costs may do more to dictate what sports people shoot than anything else.

Fourtrax

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2011
    Thank you!!

We have been needing that one!

In interest of harmony I won't even get into the whole USPSA = anal leakage and latent bed wetter thing.

On a serious, and kind of depressing, note. I'm thinking current and future ammo costs may do more to dictate what sports people shoot than anything else.

".........latent bed wetter thing."

Dude,.........have we met? Lol

Touche'

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT

Shoot USPSA.

:laugh:

It's like "Simons Says" but with guns.

"You engaged T2 after T1 - Simon didn't say to do it that way. PROCEDURAL!"

sdtech58

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 25, 2014
    Z'ville
    New to pistol shooting and the site. Was wondering the same thing as the OP. Went to the FWRR practice last Thursday and had a great time with my (gulp) stock G23...Great group of guys and really laid back environment. I guess for me personally, I really don't care what clever acronym it is, it is a lot more fun than punching holes in paper at the range. Any trigger time will help me become a better shooter.

Top Bottom