• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    Well id be volunteering to fly the first plane that drops the first bomb on them. And talking about secession in a open forum isnt all that conducive to a good public image.:twocents:

IBTL

:wtf:

Hmmm, yet you dropping bombs on innocent people is a good public immage? That's weird.

I always wondered how Hitler convinced his entire country that it was okay to murder all the Jewish people. But you've just answered my question. He didn't. Some people are just blood-thirsty pshychopaths by nature. Keep your two cents, you can use it to pay some federal taxes.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    YES!!!! We are VERY close to a 2/3 majority of states passing this sort of legislation regarding the 10A!!! I've been watching it happen for well over a year now, Montana was a big convincer for several states that had been lolligagging around the subject.

I have found it interesting how relatively quiet the mainstream media has been on the topic.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I have found it interesting how relatively quiet the mainstream media has been on the topic.
    I find it downright laughable!!! I wouldn't ever expect the Bilderberg media to even mention it. The internet seems to be the best resource for national/world events. There are venues other than the inter-web still too. Example: XM radio still has some excellent programming, however, since the merger with sirius it is going downhill fast.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    I find it downright laughable!!! I wouldn't ever expect the Bilderberg media to even mention it. The internet seems to be the best resource for national/world events. There are venues other than the inter-web still too. Example: XM radio still has some excellent programming, however, since the merger with sirius it is going downhill fast.

And to think that we have freedom the press here in the US! As you say, the mainstream media is just as biased and controlled as the next state run outlet you find in many other countries.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008

Mike Church, FTW!:rockwoot:

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    :wtf:

Hmmm, yet you dropping bombs on innocent people is a good public immage? That's weird.

I always wondered how Hitler convinced his entire country that it was okay to murder all the Jewish people. But you've just answered my question. He didn't. Some people are just blood-thirsty pshychopaths by nature. Keep your two cents, you can use it to pay some federal taxes.

Many Americans think it is never possible that our government would do what Hitler did. I'm sure if you asked any German citizen in 1910 if they thought that in just a few decades, their leader would exterminate 6 million people and sink the entire world into war, they'd laugh in your face. Amazing what 30 years did to that country.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    This is the best news I've had all year.... yeah, pretty much the best news all year.

And I finally finished undergraduate in May.

This is just a hair above that.

dross

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Monument, CO
    Yes. The last slave state was New Jersey.

Please provide more information. When the 13th amendment was passed, slavery was outlawed in the entire country. Through a technicality, New Jersey was one of the only non-border states that still had slaves, though it was legally a very different institution in New Jersey.

When the 13th was passed in 1865, slavery was abolished in Maryland, Kentucky, Delaware, D.C., Missouri, West Virginia, and yes, New Jersey, though technically, the last freed slaves were in Kentucky. Slavery had already been abolished in the southern states by executive order.

Top Bottom