IF dems retain control, do they go after guns next?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    The Dems lost control of the House, so no AWB or Gun Control legislation should be coming from that arena. As for the Senate, I do not anticipate that there will be any Anti-Gun legislation come from that area either, given the number of pro-gun democrats. Yes, there are a few out there. Also, you have to remember that one of the fundamental differences between the two parties is that Republicans are able to vote together on an issue, hence "Get all their ducks in a row." That was evident when the President was pressing his healthcare "initiative". He still had members of his own party going against him. I think that on that basis, our guns are safe. An argument can be made either way, but I think we are safe for now. Hopefully, we will see some strong Republican Pro 2A candidates in 2012. Naturally, then they have to put the strongest candidate out there that will be able to do what Obama did in 2008 by unifying the base and by winning over the votes of disenchanted democrats or undecided voters. Personally, election night is always exciting, although I could do without the sleazy political ads/attacks.

Top Bottom