If I had to choose between my g19 and my mom..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joshuametivier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Columbus
    I'd choose my mom (come on guys..), but GOD I LOVE MY G19. The more guns I buy the more I know its true. Maybe I'll put up a montage of me taking my g19 for a walk, sharing a milk shake, going to the movies, ect. If I was to wake up one morning to realize that I had turned into a gun while I was sleeping I'd be a g19. I take my g19 everywhere with me including when I have to poop. I lay it on the floor next to the toilet while I squeeze one out and admire its beauty. But seriously.. I shoot this gun better then I shoot my 1911. This gun fits me better then any glove I have ever put on. There may be many like it, but this one is my g19! This is my morning coffee rant. feel free to comment. Joshua.

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I'd choose my mom (come on guys..), but GOD I LOVE MY G19. The more guns I buy the more I know its true. Maybe I'll put up a montage of me taking my g19 for a walk, sharing a milk shake, going to the movies, ect. If I was to wake up one morning to realize that I had turned into a gun while I was sleeping I'd be a g19. I take my g19 everywhere with me including when I have to poop. I lay it on the floor next to the toilet while I squeeze one out and admire its beauty. But seriously.. I shoot this gun better then I shoot my 1911. This gun fits me better then any glove I have ever put on. There may be many like it, but this one is my g19! This is my morning coffee rant. feel free to comment. Joshua.

Are you refering to the gun? Because I can relate otherwise.:):

joshuametivier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Columbus
    The insulting isn't really necessary. If you don't like Glocks, or what I said then please ignore it. I don't want this to turn out to be a negative thread. That certainly wasn't my intention. Joshua

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Yeah, but most for you Glock guys, the only difference between your gun and your girlfriend is that the gun isn't ALL plastic.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I buried my mom on Tuesday and would gladly give up every gun I own to have her with me just a little while longer. RIP Mom....

kwatters

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Central Indiana

LOL, 81 posts and already a troublemaker.
    I LIKE my Glock, always have my eyes open for better. Maybe because I only have a 17, I better get a 19, maybe love will find me.

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    Love my 19. First one got stolen out of my truck in down town Indy about 10 years ago. Picked up a Gen 4 this spring and forgot how amazing they are. There is no doubt in my mind that whatever I feed it, it will go BOOM :)

Top Bottom