If I had to choose between my g19 and my mom..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • snowrs

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2011
    Evansville
    Just please don't try and love your gun with your love gun. Because

Rule #2
    Never point the muzzle at anything you are not willing to destroy.

Jubba

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2010
    WAL-MART
    Just took my G19 outback and shot 1 mag through it even though I am down to only 2 mags of ammo left. You made me do it!

BlueEagle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    Glocks are about as pretty as a 250LB Woman wearing a tank top!

caro01.jpg

I believe she weighs a bit over 300....and I wouldn't mind seeing her in a tank top. :p In fact, she's only a couple of years older than me....I think a vacation is in order. ;)

More info: http://www.hemmy.net/2007/11/10/tallest-woman-in-germany-caroline-welz/

I think my Glocks are beautiful, too. :)

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I like my 2nd Gen G19. Those 3rd and 4th Gen's are fat, bumpy, and don't fit well. The 2nd is thin, smooth, and sweet.

grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    i have to admit i love my glocks. they may not be the pretties but they run like no other. i carry my g27 everywhere and my g19 is my favorite night stand gun, though i am picking up my new glock 23 tomorrow or saturday and she may just turn into my carry night stand gun.

i did also pick up a m&p 40c recently and it feels pretty damn nice in the hand and w/ the apex sear the trigger and reset is money. ohhh *GUNS* I love them :)

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    After this and a few other recent threads I'll be sorely disappointed if I ever have to argue the existence of "fanboys" on INGO again.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    i've owned a glock 19, i've shot a few of them and they didn't do much for me.. i'd take my 4th gen glock 22 over the 19 anyday. but on the other note.. if i were you.. find a girl, or seek professional mental help.. :laugh:

joshuametivier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    Columbus
    Alright! Boy I was worried with the first few replies.. I am glad someone got the silliness in what I said this morning, though in all serious the g19 was made just for me (I'm not even going to get into how I feel about the 9mm cartridge, thats a story for another day.) BTW I uploaded an ad to Armslist looking to possibly trade this Taurus 840 even for a used Glock 17.. just say'n..

and just to squash the whole girlfriend thing, I am happily married with two BEAUTIFUL girls. if you dont buy it then check the picture in my profile.

THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT!! Joshua

Top Bottom