If the FDA approves the vaccine,will you get jabbed?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • raider600

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Beech Grove
    The same people that didn't get a shot before FDA approval, are the same people that won't get the shot after FDA approval. They are also probably the same people that won't put shopping carts back in the cart corral after they are done using them.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    The same people that didn't get a shot before FDA approval, are the same people that won't get the shot after FDA approval. They are also probably the same people that won't put shopping carts back in the cart corral after they are done using them.
    Sorry but your side easily possesses more of the pieces of **** of society.

Nice try though.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    The FDA is a clown college and everyone knows this is being rammed through for political/coercive reasons in complete defiance of the fact that this vaccine has already killed more Americans than the last half century of vaccinations put together. FDA approval means nothing to me and changes nothing for me.

blues bondsman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 9, 2019
    Michigan City
    The evidence is out there folks, people are dying from the so called vaccine, people are being blinded by the vaccine, people are being paralyzed by the vaccine.
    Now people with the vaccine are getting covid (See Israel highest vaccination % and yet)
    You want to roll the dice on your life and health based on what the government is pushing down your throat ???

No thank you !

For those of you lock stepping with the government and following your master I must say NO comrade ! NO

Give me Liberty or give me death !!!

Last edited:
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2021
    central indiana
    No. No forced vax. It's antithetical to freedom. If Gov can force you to accept a vax, can they also force citizens to take antidepressants to stop the pandemic of sadness? Can they require every man, woman and child to shave their heads bald to stop the pandemic of lice? No, no and no.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    But, but, but all the “smart” people are doing it?!?!?! I don’t want to be called bad names when it’s easier to let someone else do the thinking and make decisions for me. Especially when those people are so clearly interested in my personal safety.

Top Bottom