If the FDA approves the vaccine,will you get jabbed?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    About "Warp Speed", there absolutely should be a national discussion on what the president knew and when he knew it. Probably it will boil down to something like the story of Churchill making a tough decision on Coventry in that there will forever be conflicting information sources on what he knew and when he knew it, what was at stake and how it all fitted in with the larger picture at the time. But I think it needs to happen any way.

billmyn

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    161   0   1
    Mar 19, 2009
    New Ross
    Anyone wonder why cases have gone up? Maybe because school is back in! More people are now getting required testing so thus you have more COVID! CDC announced that they are pulling (by the end of the year) the rapid test due to its inability to differentiate between the influenza and COVID-19. From what I have heard is that the standard sample by which all COVID testing machines are calibrated was created with the cold and human dna! Also watched a video of the inventor of the PCR test that said it was not designed to detect virus and that if run at a high enough level can detect virtually anything you want it to. I’m not saying that there aren’t good people within our government but I have absolutely zero trust in our federal government or any of the 3 letter agency’s doing their bidding.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Always had good luck with Hydra-Shok and HSTs, but for some reason I've always thought of you more as a Hornady guy so it makes sense.
    Actually, yes. In my G19 that’s on me right now is hornady critical defense. I also have a mag full of the g2 rip rounds. I do have some HST’s, and read good reviews of em, but I’m a creature of habit.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Actually, yes. In my G19 that’s on me right now is hornady critical defense. I also have a mag full of the g2 rip rounds. I do have some HST’s, and read good reviews of em, but I’m a creature of habit.
    Every gun I buy, I buy a box of several types of ammo, practice and SD, and see what groups best for that gun....then I become a creature of habit. Usually costs me at least half the cost of the gun....before the latest ammo prices.

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Every gun I buy, I buy a box of several types of ammo, practice and SD, and see what groups best for that gun....then I become a creature of habit. Usually costs me at least half the cost of the gun....before the latest ammo prices.
    Good idea. When I buy ammo I usually buy as much as I can at the time, even defense rounds, so I like to find a round that has been consistent and reliable in multiple guns, then invest in that round. I write the dates on the box before they go in the safe, and on range trips I try to find the oldest boxes to dispose of downrange. I don’t shoot defense rounds out of a new gun until I hit the 3 cleanings or 500 round mark. Again, creature of habit. It isn’t right or wrong, it’s just what I’ve always done. First few trips or 500 rounds is getting a good feel for the gun and deciding if I want it to replace my edc (they never do, it’s just the excuse I use to buy it). I might try to pick up multiple types of defense rounds to see what i shoot better out of different guns, but with my gen 4 I’ve shot it so much I’d never switch my carry ammo in it.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    giphy.gif

Sorry but your side easily possesses more of the pieces of **** of society.

Nice try though.

His side steals the carts.

Thomas P

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2021
    Bloomington in
    If the vaccine gets FDA approval,will you get the shot?
    Im against the vaccine,I feel its not working.
    The gov is trying to hard to force us to get it.
    I dont trust the gov one bit.
    Seems like from my research that just as many vaxed people are going to the hospital as unvaxed.
    My wife is vaxed and thinks she is unstoppable now and trying to force me into getting jabbed.
    Im not budging,shes fine but who knows a year/years from now.
    I keep telling her the pandemic isnt over,even though I think there lying about the numbers.
    What are your thoughts.
    Heck no! About 80% of what we have been told since this all started has been lies or at least skewed to make it sound worse than it is. And now it doesnt seem to be effective with the TX gov getting covid after full vax. NOPE!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It looks like more and more companies are REQUIRING the cv shot in order to work for them.

What will you (INGO) do when your firm requires it?

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    If the vaccine gets FDA approval,will you get the shot?
    Im against the vaccine,I feel its not working.
    The gov is trying to hard to force us to get it.
    I dont trust the gov one bit.
    Seems like from my research that just as many vaxed people are going to the hospital as unvaxed.
    My wife is vaxed and thinks she is unstoppable now and trying to force me into getting jabbed.
    Im not budging,shes fine but who knows a year/years from now.
    I keep telling her the pandemic isnt over,even though I think there lying about the numbers.
    What are your thoughts.
    Nope!

Jamie-K

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2021
    Kosciusko County
    I'll Pass … as far as this Covid vaccine goes.
    And the vaccine doesn't seem to be keeping people from getting the infection.

As far as the Government is concerned, they can't ( or won't ) tell you for sure exactly when this "virus" arrived in this country, who made it, or where it came from! So why should we believe this wasn't rushed ???

Even though I'm "older" I don't even get the flu shot.
    The only time I received a flu shot ( from my sister in-law that was a nurse) I got sicker than a dog, for a week. I prefer to let my body's immune system do it's job and it seems to be doing okay.

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    But, but, but all the “smart” people are doing it?!?!?! I don’t want to be called bad names when it’s easier to let someone else do the thinking and make decisions for me. Especially when those people are so clearly interested in my personal safety.

Not so...

The largest decrease in hesitancy between January and May by education group was in those with a high school education or less. Hesitancy held constant in the most educated group (those with a Ph.D.); by May Ph.D.’s were the most hesitant group. While vaccine hesitancy decreased across virtually all racial groups, Blacks and Pacific Islanders had the largest decreases, joining Hispanics and Asians at having lower vaccine hesitancy than whites in May.

Following this trend, a recent MIT study found similar results—that “a substantial portion of public-health skepticism was highly informed, scientifically literate, and sophisticated in the use of data,” reports

Keith_Indy

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    It looks like more and more companies are REQUIRING the cv shot in order to work for them.

My job currently has a deadline of 12/31/21 to get the shot. At which time, if I haven't found other work, I will tell them to make accommodations for me to work from home permanently (something they've done for years anyway,) or will take my leave from them.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan

The rules and laws no longer apply to those that govern us.

In the face of one’s rights, liberties and personal sovereignty being eroded, it is the responsibility of every citizen to act with the same deference to rules and laws that is now currently acceptable.

In this era of massive fanaticism, censorship and social control, there are contemporary solutions that bridge the gap between now and physical defense of one’s rights.

These solutions can be found elsewhere on this site.

Top Bottom