• LocustsOfSteel

Plinker
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Beverly Shores
    Both.

A carbine and a side arm for when the carbine runs out of ammo or jams, and my loving and loyal pit bull as an advanced alarm and to cover me.

I will feel secure if I am ever left with no other choice but to take out the trash.

You cant really compare a shotgun and a dog with each other, rather different functions, but combine the two and your damn near invincible.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    Both.

A carbine and a side arm for when the carbine runs out of ammo or jams, and my loving and loyal pit bull as an advanced alarm and to cover me.

I will feel secure if I am ever left with no other choice but to take out the trash.

You cant really compare a shotgun and a dog with each other, rather different functions, but combine the two and your damn near invincible.
    Chances are no bad guy is getting past my dog. If they do, by the time they do, I have them in my sites!

revance

Expert
    Rating - 88.9%
    8   1   0
    Jan 25, 2009
    Zionsville
    Despite your opinion on dogs, the picture makes a good point.

Anti-gun people always try to say "why don't you do this, why don't you do that". Anything they can think of that they think can replace a gun. Yet when it comes to cost, none of those things can beat a gun.

starbreather

Master
    Rating - 95.3%
    61   3   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    exiting stage left!
    I have both neither are cheap both require maintance. I don't have to walk the gun, but it doesn't greet me @ door either. Dog plays wonderfully with the kids, kids are just courious with the gun. I think thte wife would have to go b4 either of the two.

Top Bottom