If You Cannot Take Debate Please Do not Ruin It For Others...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Some might think differently but I'm sure most feel your "herding" skills are appreciated CM.. Problem is always running out of argument defaults some people to the only thing they have remaining, aggression. It's opinions, nothing to light your hair on fire about but that's why I usually avoid these threads like the plague. Decorum is in short supply and the general "all about me" attitude that some exhibit leaves too much of a lasting impression on me.

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Some might think differently but I'm sure most feel your "herding" skills are appreciated CM.. Problem is always running out of argument defaults some people to the only thing they have remaining, aggression. It's opinions, nothing to light your hair on fire about but that's why I usually avoid these threads like the plague. Decorum is in short supply and the general "all about me" attitude that some exhibit leaves too much of a lasting impression on me.

[FONT=&]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&] / RSO[/FONT]

[FONT=&]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT]
    [FONT=&]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT]

“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” ….Coach

In truth...….yesterday was close to -CM- bowing out for a while.

Thing is I have way to many real friends in this place. Serious people with solid lives. Safe gun owners with collections that will make your head swim. Having met these wonderful folks through this forum is what keeps me coming back. Ingo has been far to good to me. And there are more of you I hope to meet before I am done here.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    How can a game be a foot? That's like saying a door is a jar. :dunno:

I hope this attempt at a joke does not mean you do not know that a game cannot be "a foot" but it can be afoot, a separate word from your phrase. And you are equally correct, a door cannot be "a jar", but it can be ajar, again a different word.

Now there, their, they're, please get it wright...

68NOVA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2016
    nwi
    giphy.gif

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I hope this attempt at a joke does not mean you do not know that a game cannot be "a foot" but it can be afoot, a separate word from your phrase. And you are equally correct, a door cannot be "a jar", but it can be ajar, again a different word.

Now there, their, they're, please get it wright...

:): Yeah I know, some jokes work better in spoken form rather than written.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Whew. I’m here now. We can shut’er down.
    I shut'er down a couple of days ago untill the smoke from the dumpster fire cleared. Did'nt see any need to participate. Found something more productive to do.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    What’s up mo foe’s

Hatin had his testes removed!

I am am wearing my 5:11. Thong and ready to fight!

I have been at work and have no idea what going on!
    Hahaha this painted a great picture!
    People trying to have a nice discussion and you just kick the door in on their brand new bar and are just standing there bellering half naked trying to pick a fight.

This is the greatest place ever.

Brad69

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    Perry county
    Ditcherman,

You know me in real life!

Would you expect anything less?

Actually in every situation where INGO people meet up IME has been great!

I have personally met about 50 or so people from INGO it’s been all good, we have a great time hanging out.

Usernames are really people.

Top Bottom