• ...and so much more!
  • Michiana

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Granger
    A couple years ago I was introduced to the Butler Creek UpLULA Universal Pistol Magazine Loader. Don't know how I lived without it all those years up to my first one. Some firearms now come with a custom loading device and I have never tried them but I can attest to the UpLULA being a Godsend to no more sore and cut fingers from loading many rounds of ammunition. Once you get the hang of using it you can load a shell a second with no pain. They sell them at many gun stores and on line. They make one (Model 24222) that will feed all of the following sizes; 9mm, .357, 10mm, .40 and .45. They also make them for AR-15 and other sizes; you can find that information on the Butler Creek web site. If you want to see what they look like you can go to http://maglula.tripod.com/uplula.htm . Buy one or try your buddies and you will wonder like I did how I every lived without it.

uplula-1.jpg

Last edited:

kingnereli

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    New Castle
    Agreed. The mag loaders provided with many firearms work fine, but they are made specifically for the magazine for that gun unlike the uplula that works with most mags. The uplula is just plain easier to use as well.

VUPDblue

Silencers Have NEVER Been Illegal !
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   1
    Mar 20, 2008
    Franklin Township
    I have an UPLULA that I love. I have other model-specific LULAs for my UZI mags and AR mags. I don't really see a reason to use anything else...

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    UPLULAs are awesome; they will even do my single-feed/double-stack MAC mags. Only downside is that the UPLULA won't unload the mags like the model-specific LULAs will. I also have LULAs for my 5.56 AR, AK and 9mm AR mags. They sure do make life easy.

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    With all the great raves about these mag loaders, I may just have to buy one. I ain't getting any younger and my fingers are wearing out as we speak.

shooter 521 : Isn't that what the GUN is for?? :dunno:

That makes perfect sense if ammo wasn't so darned expensive nowadays.:rolleyes:

ChrisK

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Starke County
    Darn, You guys need to quit making me spend money. Just had to buy one and I wish I had done so along time ago. This is a great invention.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I have the Lula loader for AR mags. It is wonderful. I love using it. The best part is if you have to unload a mag for some reason, it takes seconds to unload a full magazine. Probably faster to unload it with the lula than it is to put it in my gun and shoot it.

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    The nicest thing about these loaders is that the last round in a hi-cap magazine loads as easy as the first. It's one of the highest value products I have purchased in a long time.:yesway:

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I have the AR mag one, I need the pistol one. These Glock mags are a b***h to load by hand or even with the provided plastic loader thing.

Top Bottom