• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    A few cases of fine Bourbon. Some quality cigars. Oh and some great single malt. Just set back and ponder how life is good. At 70 my wants are simple. LOL

rlmx

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Ruger Alaskan:) but that is because I want to take my son hunting up North where the big bears hang out (no, I do not mean Chicago. If I had to live there, I would want my M16 in hand again:):)

Side note, I really did not read the post just in front of mine. Great call Mitchell!

Last edited:

Grizhicks

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    New Palestine
    S&W 1911Sc "E" Series; got mine at Indiana Gun Club for $1200 (taxes & all. 'out the door'). I also have an XDm-9 and Xdm-45, but wanted a little nicer carry gun. It was for my 60th B-day.

DSCN0683.jpg

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    think ive narrowed it down to either the HK usp .45 , Sig 220, Springfield 1911 Operator! Leaning more toward HK , but the Sig is awsome, and ive never owned a 1911, DAMN!!!!:dunno:

blueboxer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 15, 2012
    Indianapolis
    think ive narrowed it down to either the HK usp .45 , Sig 220, Springfield 1911 Operator! Leaning more toward HK , but the Sig is awsome, and ive never owned a 1911, DAMN!!!!:dunno:

The Elite Dark and Extreme P220's are pretty awesome. Mags are expensive as hell for them though! And at 8 rounds youll want a lot. I would recommend a 1911, lots of excellent examples can be found around that price range, just pick a brand and feature set. HK's never did it for me either on looks or feel, but to each his own. They certainly are great guns! If you're looking simply for a fun gun...I'll throw this in. You can get some really, really, really, nice CZ's from the CZ Custom Shop for $1200. The Pro-Tek has always looked like a super nice carry gun if you want one of those as well. Just my two cents.

GoBoilers!

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 2, 2008
    If you don't own a 1911 yet, GO FOR IT!!!
    The Springfield Loaded, Ruger SR1911, Sig, Remington.... check em all out and pick one that suits you. Any of those would be great on my birthday list.

Top Bottom