• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    Does anyone else find it repulsive that this thing on the superbowl is performing live in front of families world wide in something I could only beg my girlfriend to wear in the bedroom?

What kind of moral lesson is this teaching the youth of tomorrow? Its ok to be whoreish? Walking around in your underwear will make you famous?

And people wonder why our society has gone downhill. Our depravity knows no bounds

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    whoreish? no.
    have you walked through your local Wal-Mart?

thatis pure class.. and with a body like her, she's more than welcome to do anything she wants.

and my girlfriend said "wow, I can't believe what i'm seeing. she's got to be my new girl crush"

and she's such a whore and you can only dream of your girlfriend dressing like one? classy.

Last edited:

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy
    I cannot for the love of me remember tanya tucker, the judds, mickey rooney, chubby checker, brian boitano, john goodman, the temptations, shania twain, or paul mccartney being half naked or running around in lingerie.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Does anyone else find it repulsive that this thing on the superbowl is performing live in front of families world wide in something I could only beg my girlfriend to wear in the bedroom?

What kind of moral lesson is this teaching the youth of tomorrow? Its ok to be whoreish? Walking around in your underwear will make you famous?

And people wonder why our society has gone downhill. Our depravity knows no bounds

I have no problem with upholding and forwarding good morals. I just watched that show with my family and it was okay to us. It wasn't up there with the better halftime shows we have seen, but it was okay. Besides, in the vein of morals, what are you doing with a girlfriend your bedroom. I thought the bedroom was for the husband and wife. :dunno:

warangelcometh

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    NWI
    Wow bro- harsh.
    My wife and I loved the performance! She was fantastic. One of the best half time performances I've seen. Everything went off without a hitch- lights, sound, pyro- very nice

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I thought it was pretty tacky. If you have to wear lingerie to perform then maybe you should rethink your performance. Yes, she has a pretty rockin' body. Good for her. I'm sure a lot of women would love to look like that. That doesn't mean she has to parade around looking like a stripper in front of millions of people. My kids watch this. Would it have been so difficult to put on some pants? Even some shorts? Gross.

Top Bottom