• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Designer99

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I cannot for the love of me remember tanya tucker, the judds, mickey rooney, chubby checker, brian boitano, john goodman, the temptations, shania twain, or paul mccartney being half naked or running around in lingerie.

Evidently you weren't watching the year of the famous Janet Jackson nipple slip.

eindelijk-oordeel-over-nipplegate-janet-jackson-id2219936-1000x800-n.jpg

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    No doubt.

I'd rather my daughter see Beyonce's halftime show than the severed head that was on an episode of NCIS. The American view of sex interesting. Women dancing in revealing outfits on TV, bad. People getting murdered on TV, OK.

I'd rather my kids see neither of those things.

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Sorry, OP, but I don't see it. That outfit's not bad, at all. Maybe you need to unclench and loosen up a bit. That's actually a pretty good outfit, judging by the pic Mackey posted. It's got a flesh inert holding the outfit together and covering her up. Shoot, I've been to SF and gaming conventions where women wore a whole lot less in public. This ain't bad, at all. You might need some therapy.

iChokePeople

Master
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   1
    Feb 11, 2011
    Sorry, OP, but I don't see it. That outfit's not bad, at all. Maybe you need to unclench and loosen up a bit. That's actually a pretty good outfit, judging by the pic Mackey posted. It's got a flesh inert holding the outfit together and covering her up. Shoot, I've been to SF and gaming conventions where women wore a whole lot less in public. This ain't bad, at all. You might need some therapy.

+1. Or at least some perspective, as Que mentioned.

techres

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Easy enough. Me & mine weren't offended at all.

We worked on homework and edited video from our snowy visit to the rang today.
    Oh, daughter was practicing violin.

Can't be offended if you just kill the TV.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011

Wait, what? Apparently holding an opinion is now something that requires therapy?

For the record I didn't watch the Super Bowl, and even when I do I skip the halftime show. Even setting aside the supposed entertainment value of the clothing etc the singing is typically gosh awful.

Glocker 400

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Does anyone else find it repulsive that this thing on the superbowl is performing live in front of families world wide in something I could only beg my girlfriend to wear in the bedroom?

What kind of moral lesson is this teaching the youth of tomorrow? Its ok to be whoreish? Walking around in your underwear will make you famous?

And people wonder why our society has gone downhill. Our depravity knows no bounds

I would much rather have had some person reading the constitution...

I cannot for the love of me remember tanya tucker, the judds, mickey rooney, chubby checker, brian boitano, john goodman, the temptations, shania twain, or paul mccartney being half naked or running around in lingerie.

What is your girlfriend doing in your bedroom? Sex outside of marriage?

Have you never been to this place with lots of sand and water called a "beach?" If you think Beyonce's outfit was "whorish," you'd probably stone women at the beach.

Tanya Tucker has been a drunk, a cocaine addict and a bed-hopping slut.

That bit about the Constitution is just plain weird. :n00b:

You know, your overreaction to Beyonce's relatively tame outfit and stated desire to see your girlfriend in the same outfit indicates a good deal of sexual repression. That's one indicator of a serial killer, you know. Coupled with your own "immoral" actions, it's a bit disturbing. Might want to explore these issues more in depth with a professional. Or move to the middle east, where you would be right at home.

Last edited:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Beyonce's outfit was too much but Janet's nip gets a pass? Does not compute.

It was my understanding that Janet's incident was accidental. If it was intentional then that's entirely different.

I'm not understanding how this ties into Beyonce's outfit. Sex outside of marriage is generally seen immoral in the eyes of Christians and I understand that While I realize that many people here on INGO are, in fact, of the Christian religion, I would not be so bold to assume everyone is. Maybe the OP sees nothing wrong with sex with someone he isn't married to. Everyone has different standards and different morals. To say that one needs a different perspective or needs therapy simply because their idea of something immoral differs from yours is ridiculous. If the OP were saying he advocated something incredibly sick and criminal then sure, jump on him.

As far as what Beyonce was wearing, yes, I thought it was a little much. I wouldn't want my daughter strutting around in that outfit. Clearly some people here have different ideas about it than I do, but you don't see me jumping all over people telling them how wrong they are and how they need to change their perspective. Everyone is entitled to an opinion. And one of the glorious things about INGO is that there are varying opinions. Maybe the OP just wanted to know who shared his. No need to belittle him for it.

SaintsNSinners

Shooter
    Rating - 94.1%
    16   1   0
    Mar 3, 2012
    At Work in Indy

Have you never been to this place with lots of sand and water called a "beach?" If you think Beyonce's outfit was "whorish," you'd probably stone women at the beach.

Tanya Tucker has been a drunk, a cocaine addict and a bed-hopping slut.

That bit about the Constitution is just plain weird. :n00b:

You know, your overreaction to Beyonce's relatively tame outfit and stated desire to see your girlfriend in the same outfit indicates a good deal of sexual repression. That's one indicator of a serial killer, you know. Coupled with your own "immoral" actions, it's a bit disturbing. Might want to explore these issues more in depth with a professional. Or move to the middle east, where you would be right at home.

Would you let your daughter wear that to school? Morality is subjective. Yes sex out of marriage may be immoral by christian standards but did you see me compare it to the bible? Did you see me say that it offended my christian sensibilities? No frankly I don't subscribe to modern religion... I put no stock in religion.

I would not want my daughters to think that is a socially appropriate ensemble to wear in public

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Would you let your daughter wear that to school? Morality is subjective. Yes sex out of marriage may be immoral by christian standards but did you see me compare it to the bible? Did you see me say that it offended my christian sensibilities? No frankly I don't subscribe to modern religion... I put no stock in religion.

I would not want my daughters to think that is a socially appropriate ensemble to wear in public

Would you let her wear that outfit during a ballet performance? Honestly, it's not that much difference.

Glocker 400

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013

My daughter is 22 years old, she can wear whatever she likes without my approval. That being said, I don't see anything wrong with her wearing something like that if she was an entertainer on stage where a sexy persona is expected. Obviously it's not appropriate to wear to a job as a bank teller or to run to the store to get groceries.

The fact that your "morality" complaints are not based in religion just make them all the more strange to me. That's where most uptight complaints come from. I don't put much stock into religion, either, so I have a hard time seeing where your complaint is coming from.

Do you get offended at the beach? Or, since you don't sound like someone who does fun things like going to the beach, if you ever DID find yourself at a beach, would you be offended at people in swimwear?

Top Bottom