• ...and so much more!
  • MRockwell

Just Me
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Noblesfield
    I can't stand people who litter about as much as I can't stand thieves.
    That sentiment solidified during a summer at college when I had a pert-time job working for a guy who contracted property maintenance for a strip mall in Lafayette. One of my jobs was to run a sweeper truck around the parking lot picking up all the trash. In a little S-10 sweeper truck. You know what that little sweeper truck would not pick up?(thus necessitating me to pick up by hand) Soiled diapers. :puke:

And it's even worse when some jackwagon thinks your property is theirs to use for dumping. Good on the OP for getting the CO involved.

A side note: I learned through a construction group on FB that in some states if someone uses a job-site dumpster for their personal trash, it is considered theft of services.

Michigan Slim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 19, 2014
    Fort Wayne
    My Pa saw a guy drive by our cabin in the sticks with a load of trash. Drove by empty a short time later. Dad found their siding and riffing thrown on Fed land next to us. He called the Sheriff and they found a receipt for the new stuff in the pile. Lol. Lawman gave them a half hour to get their asses out there. He stood and watched to make sure they got every nail. Then he wrote the ticket.

Top Bottom