ILLINOIS GOVERNOR remains anti-gun Quinn!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    WTF???

Seriously what is wrong with the people in Illinois?

Nothing is "wrong" with them from their point of view. Quinn will continue to "feed" those that are on aid. *cough* Cook county IL *cough* which has the HIGHEST % of people on aid in the ENTIRE USA! So off course they will continue to vote straight D or at least for him. The rest of the state can be dammed for all they care. :rolleyes:

Just look at NWI and good ol' pete for a classic example of WT...

While its not official yet it appears that Quinn is going to remain in power in Illinois and that means that Illinois has NO CHANCE of getting a carry law.

IL will never get a carry law. n-e-v-e-r! The polictical machine in Chicago which "runs" the state of IL will never allow it. n-e-v-e-r.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    I would have hated to be in IL yesterday. What with all of the voters that crawled out of the grave.

I was at my daugther's high school, which is in Chicago Heights, last evening and some of the kids asked me if I voted. I said YES, once in Indiana and once in Illinois. They actually believed me because I said I owned multiple pieces of property so I get to vote in each state where I own property. You'd think by now they would know better. But they did admit that Illinois is so corrupt that if it could be done anywhere it would be in Cook County.

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I would have hated to be in IL yesterday. What with all of the voters that crawled out of the grave.

What you talking about! I think YOU just like I and melensdad live in the county most famous for that! NWI (Lake County) owes that top honor of the dead always voting. Why are yuo trying to give away our honor to those on the other side of the line. Why! Be proud that we have that honor. :rolleyes:

I was at my daugther's high school, which is in Chicago Heights, last evening and some of the kids asked me if I voted. I said YES, once in Indiana and once in Illinois. They actually believed me because I said I owned multiple pieces of property so I get to vote in each state where I own property. You'd think by now they would know better. But they did admit that Illinois is so corrupt that if it could be done anywhere it would be in Cook County.

b-i-n-g-o! Even the youth know. So what does that tell you?

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Stupid deserved stupid.

Again it's not stupid. Look at it from the point of view of those that get aid. You pay nothing into a system but get everything for free. Why on earth when you use that model and we are talking at least 3 generations of using that model would you want to change it and have to take responsibility for yourself. :dunno: Heck no! The system works for them! & to heck with everyone else (the rest of the state).

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Again it's not stupid. Look at it from the point of view of those that get aid. You pay nothing into a system but get everything for free. Why on earth when you use that model and we are talking at least 3 generations of using that model would you want to change it and have to take responsibility for yourself. :dunno: Heck no! The system works for them! & to heck with everyone else (the rest of the state).

I'm sticking with stupid. :):

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Wait.... what? :) dead people? breathing?
    Well, in fairness... the ones that are still breathing are only dead from the neck up.
    A noOb I am.
    Yoda.gif

Bimmer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 1, 2010
    Chicago
    WTF???

Seriously what is wrong with the people in Illinois? While its not official yet it appears that Quinn is going to remain in power in Illinois and that means that Illinois has NO CHANCE of getting a carry law.

It's not what went wrong. You have to understand there's a corrupt government here in Chicago. I voted for Brady I hope my vote got counted, and there's the old saying "vote early & vote often". Corruption at it's finest no Democracy here in Chicago. The question is where's the Fed's when we need them most!

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    It's not what went wrong. You have to understand there's a corrupt government here in Chicago. I voted for Brady I hope my vote got counted, and there's the old saying "vote early & vote often". Corruption at it's finest no Democracy here in Chicago. The question is where's the Fed's when we need them most!

Hhhhhheeeeeelllllllloooooo looks who is in office! I7BO! The fed's have been "bought out" already. :faint:

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Is it really because all the people on cool aid turned out to vote for more coruption...?
    Or is it most people don't care to vote an don't really want change? What was the average turn out this election...I heard it was slightly higher around 48%.....? So that means over half the people didn't care one way or the other an didn't vote....that includes IL, NY, CA......when I see that 95% of Iraq's turn out to vote, risking there lives, an we can't ever get 50% to care enough about America....freedom not to care I guess....think its called apathy. I bet in 2012 Obama can come out an admit to drugs, murder, an anything else....an still only 38% will show up to vote an he will still win...rant over.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    Most people don't believe their vote makes a difference. And as long as they vote for a Republican or a Democrat, they're pretty much so right.

Top Bottom