ILLINOIS GOVERNOR remains anti-gun Quinn!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    What would be interesting is to see how many gun owners there are in IL....they surely can't be happy all these years how things have been...can they??? Then I would like to see how many gun owners got out to vote......If most of them voted, then I feel sorry for gun owners in IL....if only 38% of them voted then they can live with it, an without the gun freedoms we have here in IN.

tv1217

N6OTB
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Kouts
    I really wish at least the southern half of the state could just secede or join the surrounding states.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    I'm of the opinion that too many people vote. We have people voting for candidates for stupid reasons like hair, appearance, etc. I don't want to add to those numbers.

ATOMonkey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Plainfield
    I really wish at least the southern half of the state could just secede or join the surrounding states.

I'd be willing to trade "the region" to Illinois in exchange for everything south of the Kankakee river.

I'd also be open to giving them South Bend, Elkhart, and even Fort Wayne if they really wanted it.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 21, 2009
    In a fog
    What you talking about! I think YOU just like I and melensdad live in the county most famous for that! NWI (Lake County) owes that top honor of the dead always voting. Why are yuo trying to give away our honor to those on the other side of the line. Why! Be proud that we have that honor. :rolleyes:

b-i-n-g-o! Even the youth know. So what does that tell you?

Found out that my Grandfather voted in the 1980 and 1982 elections. He died in 1977. You gotta love Lake County! :rolleyes:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.

Plenty of rat voters in the southern parts. Union coal voters, East St Louis dole lovers, Champaign/Urbana commies, SIU Carbondale double voters.

No doubt they put Quinn over the top.

spec4

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 19, 2010
    NWI
    Having recently moved here from Illinois I can tell you; there are plenty of conservatives over there. Unfortunately they are outnumbered by the liberal whackos in Crook county. It took some time, but I eventually got my wife to go along with leaving Illinois. We havbe zero regrets and hope we can convince others to bail out of there. I look forward to the day Illinois goes right down the toilet. Quinn will no doubt accelerate the process. Do remember however, he won by 20,000 votes out of 3 million cast.

Top Bottom