• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John Trap

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2022
    Chicagoland
    Wow I really thought that the supreme court was gonna step up here...

Full appeal expected after SCOTUS denies emergency injunction against Illinois’ gun ban​

04FXSTS

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Eugene
    Wow I really thought that the supreme court was gonna step up here...

Full appeal expected after SCOTUS denies emergency injunction against Illinois’ gun ban​

Not really unexpected, from what I have read the USSC very rarely gets involved in interlocutory cases. I just found out what that word meant in the last week or so. It means the case is not yet settled, no final decision has been made by the lower court. Once the final decision is made I am quite sure it will be appealed to the USSC. That is if one of the other similar cases has not yet been accepted by the USSC. Jim.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Same guy today said at deadline less than 1% of gun owners with a "illegal" weapons had complied. Today that total has risen to 10%.....and more may be coming in.
    I was watching the Illinois State Police web site with their stats. It's not updated real time. Only about once a week. IIRC, usually on Wednesdays. I also believe you need to watch his videos again. He gave multiple percentages in his analyses. The number leaped with only a few days left, but the percentage compliance is still the big middle finger to Pritzker and his minions. If I were someone in Illinois I'd not be filing anything now after the deadline. As part of the registration you have to swear you're doing it of your own free will . . . meaning you're waiving all 5th Amendment self incrimination rights.

JAL

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 14, 2017
    Indiana
    Tom Grieve has his take on the compliance. We can argue percentages but as already stated, Illinois firearm owners gave Pritzker a Three Stooges poke in his eyes.

Top Bottom