I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    You have to go to the 'INGO- I'm a Noob and need 50 quality posts forum'... From which there you'll attempt to post your 'quality' posts and the members with exceedingly high posts counts will come to judge your post(s) and 'quality' thereof or not. It may take a while depending on the weather, INGO member moodiness, snow accumulation forecast, 22LR ammo inventory at your LGS or Wally or other fine retail locations along with various indices and calculations.

:yesway:

4651feeder

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 21, 2016
    East of NWI
    The best way to ruin a good gravy is to pour it over biscuits.

Sorry for slacking off with my hectic pace to reach 50, but after going thru the gun cabinet this weekend, can't find nuthang that I wanna sell here.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The best way to ruin a good gravy is to pour it over biscuits.

Sorry for slacking off with my hectic pace to reach 50, but after going thru the gun cabinet this weekend, can't find nuthang that I wanna sell here.

:lmfao:

And hey........Biscuits were made for Gravy.

I think it's a preference thing. It's kind of a sensory disorder issue for me. I hate soggy biscuits. So the gravy gets poured over whatever else is with the meal. For example, sausages. The biscuits, buttered copiously with the real stuff, are a sort of dipper, or shovel stop, if you will, for the gravy and whatever it covers.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I think it's a preference thing. It's kind of a sensory disorder issue for me. I hate soggy biscuits. So the gravy gets poured over whatever else is with the meal. For example, sausages. The biscuits, buttered copiously with the real stuff, are a sort of dipper, or shovel stop, if you will, for the gravy and whatever it covers.

Been there and done that as well.
    Proper gravy will not soak a biscuit to badly.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At my Hermitage

Been there and done that as well.
    Proper gravy will not soak a biscuit to badly.

WellplayedOPwellplayed_81520922a94f_zpsaad5efba.png A proper recipe of sausage gravy with the consistency and viscosity of thick flem will not soak into a biscuit.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We shall see...:):

It'll probable slide. Any post that manages to combine a toddler in a sweater smoking a pipe, flem, biscuits and gravy, all at the same time should be golden anywhere on INGO.

I suppose that should earn him some points. I just want to know where the breakfast in the woods is. I walk around the woods here all the time and have never run across such a thing.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I suppose that should earn him some points. I just want to know where the breakfast in the woods is. I walk around the woods here all the time and have never run across such a thing.

It's there, it just takes some preparation....

iu

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    You have to go to the 'INGO- I'm a Noob and need 50 quality posts forum'... From which there you'll attempt to post your 'quality' posts and the members with exceedingly high posts counts will come to judge your post(s) and 'quality' thereof or not. It may take a while depending on the weather, INGO member moodiness, snow accumulation forecast, 22LR ammo inventory at your LGS or Wally or other fine retail locations along with various indices and calculations.

This guy HAS to be a ringer. . . .he's a LOT smarter than he looks!:laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom