I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Although I have never met CM I may be in the running for being older .
    We give CM a lot of age-related grief, but he's really not much older than most of us. As far as being older than CM, do you remember when the Army changed handguns? That Colt Peacemaker with metallic cartridges was a really game-changer (I kid, I kid!!)

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I understand the rule and will make the 50 posts in time. However, it seems excessive for the marketplace. Seems you would want your sellers to get messages from prospective buyers asap. First time I went on Armslist I was looking for a specific handgun. I found it and PM'd the seller that day and bought the gun. No 50 posts needed.

If your only reason for coming to this forum is the ads section you might as well move alongto another forum. This sight is not a gun sales forum. We don't want to be known as one. The Ads section is there solely for the contributing membership.

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I guess group policy is group policy. 50 does seem like quite a few, I'd prefer to see something like 25, but I'll play by the rules.

Rules are here for a reason.

As was mentioned, you can become a site supporter and bypass the 50 post minimum if the classifieds are you only goal. (Hope not, we've got enough flippers/squatters and inactive 'members' the way it is.) If you're desire is to be a part of the forum then the 50 posts shouldn't make a difference at all.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    You don't need 50 posts or to be a site supporter to sell here. I sold my soul to this place well before I hit 50 or paid up.

and cm is a meanie

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom