I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    new threads are popping up fast in the break room. ;)

Gotta get the average up. At one post/year by the time he gets to 50 the classies will have a bunch of Phased Plasma Rifles. The purists will only acknowledge the 40 Watt Range. There will be many threads on this subject. Old-timers will comment on this being the same stuff we did with Glocks and 1911s, 9mm and .45 acp, and a 5-shot J-frame being enough. Then someone will invoke .40 S&W and half the forum will respond, "Whu??"

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    So saw my first runner today in the 20 minutes it took for a mod to catch the activity and delete the posts... I had responded to the runner, indicating bad form and suggested he reconsider and simply step up to be a site supporter. 2 minutes later, the thread was gone (Yea!). However... what happens to my post count when that happens? Just curious more than anything.
    --Rick

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    So saw my first runner today in the 20 minutes it took for a mod to catch the activity and delete the posts... I had responded to the runner, indicating bad form and suggested he reconsider and simply step up to be a site supporter. 2 minutes later, the thread was gone (Yea!). However... what happens to my post count when that happens? Just curious more than anything.
    --Rick

They roll you down to 49, no matter how many posts you were at beforehand.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    --Rick

It's gone.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    We've had whole entire threads deleted and some members have lost quite a few posts. Probably over 50 at once. But when you're a post whore like a decent amount of members, it's not a big deal.

schmart

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Lafayette
    We've had whole entire threads deleted and some members have lost quite a few posts. Probably over 50 at once. But when you're a post whore like a decent amount of members, it's not a big deal.

I agree it isn't a big deal - even if I'm not (yet) a post whore, and am not concerned about losing my 1 post in that thread... It was just something that made me go HMMMM??? I wonder?
    Thanks for the information!
    --Rick

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    --Rick

To be honest, if they are a runner and obviously not following forum rules, I don't even respond to them anymore, just report the post and be done. If it is someone who is not sure about something that is a different story.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom