I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    OP, just tell me what it is, I'll buy it, and you won't have to worry about it disappearing before you get your 50 posts.

Never could figure out how someone could get 50 posts in a matter of a few days. Between politics and BSing, there's no shortage of material.

Of course, the more cerebral guests may find that the discussions in the technical forums are more up their alley too.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    OP, just tell me what it is, I'll buy it, and you won't have to worry about it disappearing before you get your 50 posts.

Never could figure out how someone could not get 50 posts in a matter of a few days. Between politics and BSing, there's no shortage of material.

Of course, the more cerebral guests may find that the discussions in the technical forums are more up their alley too.

FIFY

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green

Never could figure out how someone could get 50 posts in a matter of a few days. Between politics and BSing, there's no shortage of material.

Cerebral...
    :laugh:

Who?¡

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    This thread is great.

It's like walking into a random room of people talking...you don't know what they're talking about when you first walk in, but invariably one guy's getting trounced by a bunch of other guys and it will, sooner or later, devolve into talking about women, food, or sports--sometimes all three!:laugh:

Damean-m44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    N.W. Indiana
    attention newbies

please be careful posting threads or replies on any thread. Because if you do expect bashing from all the *******s in ingunowners. apparently if you do make a mistake most of your post counts will be taken off. so i warn you if you are here for the classifieds be really careful on what you post and where you post. and if you are here like me to learn from others then enjoy your time.

Irishcs05

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Carmel
    I joined INGO a long time ago. Got busy with work, disappeared, and just had the opportunity to come back. Post count is low and being trimmed as I go. Oh well, don't have money for classifieds anyways.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom