I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LockStocksAndBarrel

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Well, I have two air rifles, a .45 caliber black powder rifle kit gun that I built about 35-40 years ago, a .22 Mossberg 350K that's probably older than most members. Shotguns are all gone. I just bought a Taurus 992 .22LR/.22WMR 9 shot revolver. That's all I got. Not lookin' to sell anything unless maybe you'd like the .45 black powder. I might even let it go for less than $2,000. I don't have all that much to add to this board, so, yeh, it'll take a while to get to 50. Meanwhile I'll just lurk.

No worries stormer. There's a bunch of good info on here and I'm sure you have a lot to share with us.

When you get the picture posting thing all figured out, I'd love to see a pic of that .45 BP kit. I bet it's pretty cool.

And no, it's not older than me...;)

Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    show support

Im having the same problem and have decided that being a site supporter is the best way to get to use these options. I know people that have stayed up all night posting replys to whatever they could just to get to post. That doesnt make for good information for anyone

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    Oh Ya - the old PM the Newbie with a question gag.

It just never gets old. He He He :D

Hey noobs be sure to keep track of who does this to you. They become your person to bug for answers to questions you are too embarrassed to ask publicly. At least for 6 months or so.

I'm sure it's in the new kid handbook somewhere. ;)

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Hello, any reason I can't post to the Introductions and Greetings portion of the forum?

I get an error message pop-up that says I do not have permission to access this page. This pops up when I hit the Post Reply or Quote option.

Thanks!
    This post of your will not last long since you have posted it in 5-6 different threads.

Posting in the welcome section is not a quality post.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    He already knew the answer, that's why he cut-and-pasted it into half a dozen threads. Because that was half a dozen posts closer to buying something in the Classifieds.
    I would also imagine it moved him that much closer to meeting Mr. Ban Hammer.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    He already knew the answer, that's why he cut-and-pasted it into half a dozen threads. Because that was half a dozen posts closer to buying something in the Classifieds.

I kept seeing his same post. I said to myself "I just read that in so-and-so thread". So like the third time I seen it I figured out what he was doing. I appreciate the Mods, they do a good job. I couldn't do it because I wouldn't be nice at all (especially to someone like that). So :+1: to the Mod team!

IndyBullsEye

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    I'm with you guys and rules are rules. I'm a newbie but not a whiner and I'll pay my dues. Looking forward to meeting my minimum so I can participate fully throughout site. Lots of good stuff here, luv this site!

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    I'm with you guys and rules are rules. I'm a newbie but not a whiner and I'll pay my dues. Looking forward to meeting my minimum so I can participate fully throughout site. Lots of good stuff here, luv this site!

Just jump in and start yacking. You'll be there before you know it!

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011

I take checks or credit cards. :D

Welcome to INGO.
    Just watch your tongue or the Mods will get you.
    Especially Scutter01.....Wait, he's no longer a mod.
    Well there's Esrice......Uh, him too.
    Definitely watch out for Spasmo.......Mmmmmm, She's not either.

Well never mind - Party On Dude! :rockwoot:

bhyman9

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    I agree with BigGuyinMuncie I still don't have all of my posts fulfilled but find myself reading and learning more just by the reading of posts. If that really makes sense.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom