I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    There are so many ways to increase one's count here it isn't that hard to get 50. Give it a day or two and you can get 50.
    I have read many posts by experienced users disliking the 50 minimum of classifieds. I think that INGO could benefit by increasing the minimum to 100.

Doing some quick off the cuff math I would have to get with the program and find a few more "Quality" posts or my classifieds perk would be locked.....:):

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Every time I see this thread, and realize it is still current and growing, I just shake my head and laugh. The rules and FAQ are very clear and make perfect sense to me.

That being said, how the heck am I gonna sell all this Bacon:rockwoot:​if I can't post in the classifieds?!?!

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Every time I see this thread, and realize it is still current and growing, I just shake my head and laugh. The rules and FAQ are very clear and make perfect sense to me.

That being said, how the heck am I gonna sell all this Bacon:rockwoot:​if I can't post in the classifieds?!?!

Some people don't like to read, or follow, the rules.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.

You could always donate it to a food pantry. ;-)

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Plenty of new people join the site and think it should be what they want it to be and not what it is. Those who stay learn what it is and appreciate it and the rest just fade away. Or something.... ;)

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup

It's a very long read but entertaining. If you haven't done it yet, start at the beginning. It's worth it for the laughs.

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County

Thanks for the bacon. I was able to make a couple samiches out of it.

929176C7-DD8E-49DB-9AAA-694C668F79E3_zps6rn6s6qg.jpeg
    [/URL][/IMG]

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    I'm just glad it found a good home. After all, what thread isn't improved by the addition of bacon?

also, are there any drawbacks to using bacon grease as a rust inhibitor on your firearms?

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    I'm just glad it found a good home. After all, what thread isn't improved by the addition of bacon?

also, are there any drawbacks to using bacon grease as a rust inhibitor on your firearms?

Don't get it on the grips. Once your gun starts to smell like bacon, remember, start nibbling from the rear and avoid the barrel.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

Here's how you get your 50. Head over to the 9/11 thread and argue with ATM. Before you know it you'll have thousands of posts. You might lose feeling in your legs, but at least you'll be able to sell as much bacon as you want in the classifieds.

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    Here's how you get your 50. Head over to the 9/11 thread and argue with ATM. Before you know it you'll have thousands of posts. You might lose feeling in your legs, but at least you'll be able to sell as much bacon as you want in the classifieds.

Sounds reasonable, but I can't afford to buy that many sammiches. LOL

In all honesty, I just want to be able to post one-liners without someone thinking I'm just trying to inflate my thread count and deleting them.

lots of great stuff on here to comment on, but the comments don't necessarily need to be long.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    Sounds reasonable, but I can't afford to buy that many sammiches. LOL

In all honesty, I just want to be able to post one-liners without someone thinking I'm just trying to inflate my thread count and deleting them.

lots of great stuff on here to comment on, but the comments don't necessarily need to be long.

12 more to go, and you can post all the one liners you want! :):

EPeter213

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2016
    Floyd/Harrison
    What sort of sammiches can you afford? We have financing options available for those who qualify.

Well, glueman took all my bacon, then I spent the money on ammo.. so I'm fairly tapped out.

And as far as financing... I don't think I want to owe you, ATM. The implications are frightening. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom