I'm new and your 50-post rule sucks! Please change it for my convenience.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I agree man hard to get 50 when you can't post on any classified things

Now you see, that is exactally why we have rules here. If all you are interested in is the classifieds, you may not be INGO material.

INGO is a community of gun owners who desire to learn and educate. We are looking for good folk who want to be a part of discussions, meet, shoot, eat and generally have fun together both on the forum and in person.

You are welcome to be here, just give us a chance to grow on you. (like a fungus)

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon

On an open network you want to avoid anything remotely even possibly classified and be mindful of For Official Use Only material that could impact Operations Security (OPSEC). Oh wait, classified, not CLASSIFIED. Carry on.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

The classifieds posts do not count towards you total. You are supposed to use the PM option to respond anyway. It is not hard to get 50 if you are here for the forum. If not then drop the coin and become a site supporter. Then you can do as you wish. You have been a member since 2013 ???????

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    201   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    The classifieds posts do not count towards you total. You are supposed to use the PM option to respond anyway. It is not hard to get 50 if you are here for the forum. If not then drop the coin and become a site supporter. Then you can do as you wish. You have been a member since 2013 ???????

Seems like more than enough time to get 50 posts. My guess is a renewed interest since the Vegas shooting. Pure speculation on my part, or maybe he saw something he wants?
    A good reason to already have 50, that way if something does catch your eye, you won't become a "runner".

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Seems like more than enough time to get 50 posts. My guess is a renewed interest since the Vegas shooting. Pure speculation on my part, or maybe he saw something he wants?
    A good reason to already have 50, that way if something does catch your eye, you won't become a "runner".

Some folks lurk/read. I get that. There have been some dog piles and you will get them on most forums. We try and keep that low key but some folks prefer the wall flower approach.
    Thing is, The classifieds is a stand alone plug in to the open forum. It runs differently and has its own set of rules.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI

Well I've been here since 2010 and haven't got 50 quality posts yet.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Don't be hatin' on him! I've been on another forum since '09 and posted my 7th post on it yesterday!:draw::laugh:

PaulWest

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2017
    West
    The utility I see in 50 post rule seems to be less about joining a community and more about having an idea about what kind of person Im doing business with.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom