• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LEO IN TRAINING

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    wheatfield, indiana
    I just wanted to say that INGO is a great place for people to interact on a great level, and i hit my 50 posts so hopefully i can find some great deals on some firearms and meet some good people on the way, thanks again to INGO....:ingo::rockwoot:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    WELCOME TO INGO!!!

Glock's are $512.64 out the door for all DHLS personal at Steven R Jenkins. That is all cal. 3 mags and Trijicon Nights Sights!

LEO IN TRAINING

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    wheatfield, indiana
    i just want to comment on a member that implied that i posted one liners to get my 50 to purchase in the classifieds.....i believe i did my part on posting to get my 50, and that said when i asked you about your firearm you have for sale i never once said i would buy it just asked what you will take for it, i thought that when you list a classified you had to have location and price, i dont see one on your listing, just location or a pm with offers, so if you want to accuse me of doing something wrong when i read the rules of conduct... Impluse on seeing guns might want me to ask questions about them is a crime then i guess im guilty, but you not having a listing price on your item still falls in the catagory of not follow rules too....thats all i have to say on this matter....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well I'd rep you for honesty and all, but Bigum1969 broke the rep system and I'm now only allotted 3-4 reps per 24 hour period... :dunno: :laugh: (I won't let him live it down) :D

With that said, we all had no posts at some point and we all, at some point, forget what it was like. Granted, I was here before the rule, but still. :): Glad to see you contributing and welcome to the family! :welcome:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    i just want to comment on a member that implied that i posted one liners to get my 50 to purchase in the classifieds.....i believe i did my part on posting to get my 50, and that said when i asked you about your firearm you have for sale i never once said i would buy it just asked what you will take for it, i thought that when you list a classified you had to have location and price, i dont see one on your listing, just location or a pm with offers, so if you want to accuse me of doing something wrong when i read the rules of conduct... Impluse on seeing guns might want me to ask questions about them is a crime then i guess im guilty, but you not having a listing price on your item still falls in the catagory of not follow rules too....thats all i have to say on this matter....

Actually my friend, you were pm'ing me about my AR when you had 30 some posts, thats when i would not respond. Then when you 40 some posts you tried it again, so i sent you a copy of the rules.

A lot of your posts are welcoming new members and one-liners.

BTW my ad is a WTT not a WTS, what dont you get about that. I need to price because i'm not selling it.

Maybe you new people here recently need to spend more time reading the rules then worrying about the classified section.

Top Bottom