• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • LEO IN TRAINING

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    wheatfield, indiana
    I just wanted to say that INGO is a great place for people to interact on a great level, and i hit my 50 posts so hopefully i can find some great deals on some firearms and meet some good people on the way, thanks again to INGO....:ingo::rockwoot:

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    WELCOME TO INGO!!!

Glock's are $512.64 out the door for all DHLS personal at Steven R Jenkins. That is all cal. 3 mags and Trijicon Nights Sights!

LEO IN TRAINING

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    wheatfield, indiana
    i just want to comment on a member that implied that i posted one liners to get my 50 to purchase in the classifieds.....i believe i did my part on posting to get my 50, and that said when i asked you about your firearm you have for sale i never once said i would buy it just asked what you will take for it, i thought that when you list a classified you had to have location and price, i dont see one on your listing, just location or a pm with offers, so if you want to accuse me of doing something wrong when i read the rules of conduct... Impluse on seeing guns might want me to ask questions about them is a crime then i guess im guilty, but you not having a listing price on your item still falls in the catagory of not follow rules too....thats all i have to say on this matter....

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Well I'd rep you for honesty and all, but Bigum1969 broke the rep system and I'm now only allotted 3-4 reps per 24 hour period... :dunno: :laugh: (I won't let him live it down) :D

With that said, we all had no posts at some point and we all, at some point, forget what it was like. Granted, I was here before the rule, but still. :): Glad to see you contributing and welcome to the family! :welcome:

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    i just want to comment on a member that implied that i posted one liners to get my 50 to purchase in the classifieds.....i believe i did my part on posting to get my 50, and that said when i asked you about your firearm you have for sale i never once said i would buy it just asked what you will take for it, i thought that when you list a classified you had to have location and price, i dont see one on your listing, just location or a pm with offers, so if you want to accuse me of doing something wrong when i read the rules of conduct... Impluse on seeing guns might want me to ask questions about them is a crime then i guess im guilty, but you not having a listing price on your item still falls in the catagory of not follow rules too....thats all i have to say on this matter....

Actually my friend, you were pm'ing me about my AR when you had 30 some posts, thats when i would not respond. Then when you 40 some posts you tried it again, so i sent you a copy of the rules.

A lot of your posts are welcoming new members and one-liners.

BTW my ad is a WTT not a WTS, what dont you get about that. I need to price because i'm not selling it.

Maybe you new people here recently need to spend more time reading the rules then worrying about the classified section.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom