• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nucone

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Arkansas in the Ozarks
    Liberals always resort to name calling because they have no basis in fact for what they say. Liberals never listen to facts, they only care about their views. You can't fix stupid, so don't waste your breath trying. My response to them when they hurl accusations is always:
    "That would have hurt, IF ... I valued your opinion."
    Most of the time, this results in a pause, followed by stuttering because they really don't know what to say.

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Grant County
    Ditto on what nucone posted. Plus, think about my sig. line the next time someone tries to lure/bait you into a 'discussion/argument.

tgallmey

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 11, 2011
    New Haven
    I get called alot of names like arrogant fat redneck white trash A**hole and I say thank you and go on with my day. I love my guns, my trucks, my booze, my women, my money, my music, my lifestyle, and my habits and if these worthless hippies dont like my style they can shove it up there self righteous tofu squirting green peace powered BBBBBLLLLLEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPP

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Liberals always resort to name calling because they have no basis in fact for what they say. Liberals never listen to facts, they only care about their views. You can't fix stupid, so don't waste your breath trying. My response to them when they hurl accusations is always:
    "That would have hurt, IF ... I valued your opinion."
    Most of the time, this results in a pause, followed by stuttering because they really don't know what to say.

If you would have said "many people from all walks of life" instead of liberals, I would have to agree with you. Since you didn't, I'd have to say that you're leaving a significant portion of people that are a waste of time trying to educate or have a conversation with.

dom1104

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2010
    Ignoring what people say about you only applies if what they are saying isnt true.

You need to discover the truth young one.

Top Bottom