• DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    actually things have heated up.

the authorities have been able to at least keep an eye on my babies. none of us like the current situation but at all eyes are on the rapist and his crew.

the child rapists have been put on notice.
    Well may God bless you and yours and see that the guilty are brought to justice.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    actually things have heated up.

the authorities have been able to at least keep an eye on my babies. none of us like the current situation but at all eyes are on the rapist and his crew.

the child rapists have been put on notice.
    @grillak

So glad to see you back on, and that there is continuing progress against the criminals and healing for your family.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Call me anytime.
    Sorry I called late.
    There's an hour time difference between NWI and Indy.
    I thought it was "borderline". I guess I should have called today.
    it was not too late. i actually dozed off earlier than usual. i had a "group therapy" session with some buddies yesterday. the smell of pew pew has a calming effect

i'm getting 2 inch groups @ 50 yds with my 16 in 300 blk and 3 inch groups with my 10.5 in 300 blk.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    @grillak

So glad to see you back on, and that there is continuing progress against the criminals and healing for your family.
    it's good to be amongst friends.

re your earlier post...i would like to set up another "lunch session" with you guys. indoor or outdoor doesn't matter to me. let's start throwing some dates and times around

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Hey brother @grillak it's good to see you once again. Got a bit concerned when I saw that you haven't been here in months. Just wanted you to know that you and yours have not been forgotten. Still praying for y'all.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Hey brother @grillak it's good to see you once again. Got a bit concerned when I saw that you haven't been here in months. Just wanted you to know that you and yours have not been forgotten. Still praying for y'all.
    i kinda went dark on a lot of people for a while. i had to get my head together and put some things in place.

when i woke this morning and saw a missed call from @actaeon277, it really made me miss you guys.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    i kinda went dark on a lot of people for a while. i had to get my head together and put some things in place.

when i woke this morning and saw this missed call from @actaeon277, i really made me miss you guys.
    That's understandable. I think that many of us do from time to time. We are in your corner here for you and yours. I'm glad that act was able to contact you and facilitate a coming together again.

Top Bottom