Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    exactly.

there is a lot going on with her

i don't understand that
    Not un-typical, from my understanding as an amateur psychiatrist, that someone is more afraid of being without someone than being with someone, even though reason and logic say otherwise.

It’s why they call it “therapy” as opposed to “a conversation” where you talk sense into someone.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Not un-typical, from my understanding as an amateur psychiatrist, that someone is more afraid of being without someone than being with someone, even though reason and logic say otherwise.

It’s why they call it “therapy” as opposed to “a conversation” where you talk sense into someone.
    she's being offered therapy along with my babies. so far she has refused.

i think a good a** kicking would do wonders.

i do understand about brainwashing, intimidation, and conditioning, but come on..these are her kids

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    yeah...but...

the babies come first

i am praying that she comes around before it is too late. the older ones are already questioning her mindset
    That's the only thing that can wake people up when they are asleep and blinded.
    It seems many people are in this situation nowadays.
    Keep praying.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    I'll try to remember to call him later.
    That would be cool act. It was kinda concerning when I noticed that he hasn't been around in several months. Was just wondering if he and his g'babies are ok.

If you get ahold of him let him know that his INGO family is still here thinking about them with prayer offerings and or well wishes.

Last edited:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Praying for you family! This is horrible! I understand the pain with your grandchild, about 10 years ago my 2yr old granddaughter was beat to death byher mom'sgirlfriend, it took God's strength to keep me from killing this POS.
    I dont know if I would have the strength.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Praying for you family! This is horrible! I understand the pain with your grandchild, about 10 years ago my 2yr old granddaughter was beat to death byher mom'sgirlfriend, it took God's strength to keep me from killing this POS.
    i am so sorry for your loss. this is the pain that no one should ever have to experience.

without saying to much...some people deserve death.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    hey everybody

it looks like the legal side of this is going to take a while to sort out. justice is on the table.

because of other things that have come to light, the investigation has widened.

where there is one child rapist there are two and more.

because of what i have stated in open court, they know that JUSTICE is coming for them. the courts and prosecutors are actually and actively working the legal aspects but i need justice.

the rapist's team has tried to paint me as a dangerous person because i love god, country, and family (please note the order).

we still need prayers but we are healing only by his grace.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Hello grillak! Good to see you and hope things are settling down. As you can see, you've been on our minds here.
    actually things have heated up.

the authorities have been able to at least keep an eye on my babies. none of us like the current situation but at all eyes are on the rapist and his crew.

the child rapists have been put on notice.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    florez30
    Top Bottom