• ...and so much more!
  • ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Two words that will change your life on the cellular level: Wifi Calling.

Turn that feature on and when you are connected to wifi and have a weak cell signal, your phone will route the calls through the internets for a better call. Only downside is usually the call drops when you leave the house while still on the call.

On the iphone its under settings/cellular.
    Do you think that works on a flip phone?
    Just guessing here…

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    Two words that will change your life on the cellular level: Wifi Calling.

Turn that feature on and when you are connected to wifi and have a weak cell signal, your phone will route the calls through the internets for a better call. Only downside is usually the call drops when you leave the house while still on the call.

On the iphone its under settings/cellular.
    i don't use wifi calling for security reasons. sacrifices were made to security protocols to get wifi as stable as it is. layer 7 (the security layer for tcp stacks) is barely there.

since i write my own layer 7 sockets, i probably can't connect a call using wifi

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    i don't use wifi calling for security reasons. sacrifices were made to security protocols to get wifi as stable as it is. layer 7 (the security layer for tcp stacks) is barely there.

since i write my own layer 7 sockets, i probably can't connect a call using wifi
    My offer still stands. You are welcome to come visit, and enjoy the country if you like. Take walk in the woods behind my place. Just do so before hunting season :)
    Your grandchildren are welcome also.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    My offer still stands. You are welcome to come visit, and enjoy the country if you like. Take walk in the woods behind my place. Just do so before hunting season :)
    Your grandchildren are welcome also.
    thank you. i will see if we can match up some free time over the next couple of weeks.

the boy (10 yrs old) wants to go hunting for rabbit with my female cousins this year.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I am so sorry that you and your family had to suffer the actions of that criminal.

I just looked at the mug shot. Nothing is scary about his picture, he looks like a fine young man. Obviously his heart is rotten, and that is not something we can see on his face. I will be glad to hear when he is sentenced to the max and not able to hurt people more.

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I am so sorry that you and your family had to suffer the actions of that criminal.

I just looked at the mug shot. Nothing is scary about his picture, he looks like a fine young man. Obviously his heart is rotten, and that is not something we can see on his face. I will be glad to hear when he is sentenced to the max and not able to hurt people more.
    his mugshot shows fear...as well it should.

Reactions: Leo

grillak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 22, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I hope knowing he is locked up helps some. Hopefully the Judge keeps him there.

Please take care of the grand babies and yourself.
    it helps my gbabies tremendously.

my daughter has lost her mind. she still supports her husband, nobody understands that. so everyone is focusing the babies at this point. we have a meeting with the authorities this week to discuss the charges that are sealed.

Top Bottom