• ...and so much more!
  • DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Once again, the shooter's family is giving that tired old line... "He had some troubles in the past, but he was on the right track." Uh, no. No he wasn't. Someone that is "on the right track" doesn't drive a car that was tied to an armed robbery, then resist arrest, flee the scene and shoot at officers. Call me crazy, but in the circles I run in, that is NOT considered the behavior of someone that is "on the right track." Do these people NEVER tire of lying? Or are their lives so screwed up that they consider that to be acceptable and "normal" behavior? Judging from the comments on FB, I'm guessing it's the latter.

Last edited:

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Do these people NEVER tire of lying? Or are their lives so screwed up that they consider that to be acceptable and "normal" behavior? Judging from the comments on FB, I'm guessing it's the latter.

There are many in that culture who have been lied to for so long that they can no longer tell the difference between the truth and a lie. Lies flow out of their mouths almost instinctively. They've been trained to do it from birth.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    Culture of no accountability.
    Failed moms are on the DNC convention right now.

Oh man, throwing the God/Jesus out there.....................friggin' clueless.

These people are insane.

igotdiesel2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 16, 2009
    Southport area of In
    I do like the woman they were interviewing. She didn't say anything racist or "black lives matter" she just said regular people getting shot and cops getting shot needs to stop. AMEN to that. Take care my friends in blue. Thin Blue line, I make you this promise, I will raise my children to respect you as they do ALL adults. -Jason

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Did the officer giving a statement in the video allude to the existence of zombies? We have one suspect who is deceased AT THIS TIME!!!!!

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Once again, the shooter's family is giving that tired old line... "He had some troubles in the past, but he was on the right track." Uh, no. No he wasn't. Someone that is "on the right track" doesn't drive a car that was tied to an armed robbery, then resist arrest, flee the scene and shoot at officers. Call me crazy, but in the circles I run in, that is NOT considered the behavior of someone that is "on the right track." Do these people NEVER tire of lying? Or are their lives so screwed up that they consider that to be acceptable and "normal" behavior? Judging from the comments on FB, I'm guessing it's the latter.
    Whatever daddy!
    We all know if the trash man refused to take all your bundles of twigs, you'd fill em with lead!:stickpoke:

Lex Concord

Not so well-known member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Morgan County

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    If our IMPD guys read this, consider throwing us a check in so we know you're ok. The situation will come out whenever, but it would be reassuring to hear that you guys are alright.

Top Bottom