• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    This has been a very interesting trip into ingo history. Learned a few things.

OK folks. The same rules apply. Nothing has changed. Complain or cross the lines and expect zero tolerance responses.

If you come in here to stir :poop: expect zero tolerance responses.

Lets look to keep this in focus please. When the time is right info will come. Until then, just like when that crazy 8 Warthog got his package in a wringer we will keep this in house and no user names etc will be discussed. That's the rule. If you can then sing along with us. If not, and you do not like the way we Moderate the site then gather yourself up, hit the gate and start your own Forum.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    This has been a very interesting trip into ingo history. Learned a few things.

OK folks. The same rules apply. Nothing has changed. Complain or cross the lines and expect zero tolerance responses.

If you come in here to stir :poop: expect zero tolerance responses.

Lets look to keep this in focus please. When the time is right info will come. Until then, just like when that crazy 8 Warthog got his package in a wringer we will keep this in house and no user names etc will be discussed. That's the rule. If you can then sing along with us. If not, and you do not like the way we Moderate the site then gather yourself up, hit the gate and start your own Forum.

What ever happened with Warthog's deal?

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    This is not meant to be snarky in any way.

Why will this one be any different than other time, we never find out what the outcome is.

The closest we have ever come is TF and the zoo. There was a disposition, but it was sealed.

Last edited:

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    What ever happened with Warthog's deal?

For some reason I was thinking that he was cleared, but I may be mis-remembering.

You are misremembering. According to MyCase he was found guilty in Feb. of the intimidation charge that I believe led to the seizure of all of his firearms.

After deliberation, the jury returns with verdicts of guilty of Count 1, Intimidation, a Level 6 Felony; and guilty of Count 2, Possession of a Controlled Substance, a Class A Misdemeanor.

Sentencing was scheduled for April but pushed back to May 26. I have no idea what that means for the guns that were seized. He had a good lawyer as part of his defense team. Perhaps someday said lawyer would be willing to provide more detail.

I'm not going to post a public link to the MyCase page because there is no reason to give any ammo to any anti-gun folks lurking around looking to make a member look bad.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas
    Well you do not see everything do you and yes a few have been popped in that attempt. I posted my warning in the open to put a halt to it.
    I was not here for the mass exodus or at least I did not roll with it. How did that work out for you folks. I was a member there and did enjoy some conversations. But the site was dead. It was so dead the owner approached Fenway about buying it to revive it. We all discussed it. And decided it was not something worth fighting over so we let it slide into history. With the passing of the owner (sadly) it went the way of the DoDo bird. Gone but not forgotten

So you see there is a lot that folks just do not realize in all of this. When a group of haters plans an insurrection (to much...???) of a site from which they either chose to leave or were ejected then yes, we are aware.

That I even have to explain this is crazy. Trust I would as soon spend this time and energy with those 2 terrorists in my avatar.

But in this you knew what you were doing when you popped back up after 4 years and posted this thread. Prove me wrong.

I stated zero tolerance. And I meant it. Say what you will, this is still a moderated site. And with good reason. Moderated sites tend to survive.

I mean, he has a point, CM. No one outed any names. That is what you asked. You asked that it stay civil and the names not be dropped here, for what I perceive to be obvious reasons. He followed both of those rules. YOU brought up INS and he defended those who left during that whole debacle. I've maintained a very minor presence here, but have been one of the more vocal about some of the incidents that occured leading to that exodus. Giving him a shooter status for speaking up when YOU brought up the group who left during that exodus is crazy. To me, that is no better than the whole 88GT that you were speaking out against. :dunno:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    You are misremembering. According to MyCase he was found guilty in Feb. of the intimidation charge that I believe led to the seizure of all of his firearms.

Sentencing was scheduled for April but pushed back to May 26. I have no idea what that means for the guns that were seized. He had a good lawyer as part of his defense team. Perhaps someday said lawyer would be willing to provide more detail.

I'm not going to post a public link to the MyCase page because there is no reason to give any ammo to any anti-gun folks lurking around looking to make a member look bad.

Man, I'm sorry to hear that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I mean, he has a point, CM. No one outed any names. That is what you asked. You asked that it stay civil and the names not be dropped here, for what I perceive to be obvious reasons. He followed both of those rules. YOU brought up INS and he defended those who left during that whole debacle. I've maintained a very minor presence here, but have been one of the more vocal about some of the incidents that occured leading to that exodus. Giving him a shooter status for speaking up when YOU brought up the group who left during that exodus is crazy. To me, that is no better than the whole 88GT that you were speaking out against. :dunno:

So you apparently did not read what I posted. He was shootered for good reason. Would you like to join him. I brought all that up as that is what brought this out.
    You have zero idea how my FB IM box has been filled up with this **** and the interactions that take place behind the scenes. Until you do I suggest you stop and read exactly what I posted. This stops. Now.

Read the damn post please.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I had forgotten all about the old members who went to other sites. It’s just the Internet.

I have been getting schooled on this all day from some of the older members.
    I came in Dec 2011. Really paid no attention to the politics of dancing.
    Looks like a lot of crazy stuff back then.

But that was then. This is now. If it is not obvious the site is different then :dunno: what else we can do here.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I was always a snarky and sarcastic kid who didn't know when to keep my mouth shut. Believe me, it got me in plenty of trouble. But one thing that I did know was that when my dad was working with a short fuse, don't do anything to **** him off. Shut your mouth and walk away.

Seems that some people haven't learned that principle.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    I have been getting schooled on this all day from some of the older members.
    I came in Dec 2011. Really paid no attention to the politics of dancing.
    Looks like a lot of crazy stuff back then.

But that was then. This is now. If it is not obvious the site is different then :dunno: what else we can do here.

Apart from the members, it was also moderated differently back then. Seemed like there was a "good old boys" vibe going on with some of the members and staff. Definitely not that way anymore.

Top Bottom