• ...and so much more!
  • Tactically Fat

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 8, 2014
    Indiana
    I've got a BOGO coupon for a double cheeseburger at Jagger's if anyone feels like slumming it in the Greenwood area.

Or living the high life if you're Frank.

farmerdan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2009
    Just finished getting caught up with this thread. Churchmouse I have to say that I really respect your handling of this.
    He is a great man that I respect and I will leave it at that.
    Dan

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I've got a BOGO coupon for a double cheeseburger at Jagger's if anyone feels like slumming it in the Greenwood area.

Or living the high life if you're Frank.

Jagger's burgers suck. Seriously. Their chicken is excellent, though, and if you like the little bitty fries style of fries (and I do) the fries are good.

Stay a little further south, go to Portillo's. Or even McDonald's.

vitamink

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    INDY
    that’s my favorite type of fry. I’ve never been a fan of “steak fries” as I’ve always seen them as lazy. Chop them up! I want A maximum grease to surface area ratio.

Jagger's burgers suck. Seriously. Their chicken is excellent, though, and if you like the little bitty fries style of fries (and I do) the fries are good.

cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN

Portullo’s sounds like a great place for an INGO meet ‘n’ eat when everyone’s ready to go out again. And they have beer...

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    that’s my favorite type of fry. I’ve never been a fan of “steak fries” as I’ve always seen them as lazy. Chop them up! I want A maximum grease to surface area ratio.

I tend to agree. But have you had Red Robin's steak fries? With the seasoned salt they are pretty damned good. Freddy's fries are better tho. (S&S is dead to me)

Portullo’s sounds like a great place for an INGO meet ‘n’ eat when everyone’s ready to go out again. And they have beer...

IN!

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012

I'm an equal opportunity employer for fries. I respect diversity in my spud-based oil and salt delivery systems.

And I could probably be persuaded to go to Portillo's.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm an equal opportunity employer for fries. I respect diversity in my spud-based oil and salt delivery systems.

And I could probably be persuaded to go to Portillo's.

I am OK with a properly made steak fry.
    I am really OK with a hand cut from a real potato French fry. That is the real deal right there.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I went to Portillo’s last weekend… Might have to do it again. The sausage and beef combo sandwich kicks ass.

I still haven't tried Portillo's. Is there Italian Beef marinated in something? I've had Italian beef before and didn't care for the flavor, but I think it had some kind of marinade that gave it a weird taste (to me at least).

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    I still haven't tried Portillo's. Is there Italian Beef marinated in something? I've had Italian beef before and didn't care for the flavor, but I think it had some kind of marinade that gave it a weird taste (to me at least).

It's just a good greasy cheeseburger. I rate it #1 and Culver's #2. Steak and Shake used to be good until they started flattening out a patty the size of a silver dollar.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It's just a good greasy cheeseburger. I rate it #1 and Culver's #2. Steak and Shake used to be good until they started flattening out a patty the size of a silver dollar.

Their Italian Beef is just a cheeseburger? I thought it was roast beef?

This doesn't look like a cheeseburger...

iu

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder

Tried Jagger's a couple of times and I agree with the Fedora wearing rodent on the burgers. Haven't tried the chicken yet but may give them another shot. One of the contractors here in the building practically lives in Jagger's but I think he's trying to bag one of the employees.

Top Bottom