IN considering ban on hand-held phones while driving.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Drail

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2008
    Bloomington
    Yup. It was pretty bad even before cell phones but now it has reached the point where you are at a much greater risk of an "accident". Actually some (but not all) people are probably fine just talking on a phone but now everybody wants to "text" with their thumbs instead of driving with their brain. Or staring at their stupid GPS. If you look at every driver coming towards you, at least 2/3 of them are playing with phones or GPSs and driving right on the ass of the car in front of them. I used to love driving but now I almost dread it.

dusty88

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 11, 2014
    United States
    In reality, those dangerous drivers who are texting are breaking existing laws. If they have not broken one law while texting, I'm not concerned about them. Some people ARE able to manage. We do. We are not alone in that ability. Driving while tired is more dangerous than both, WHERE'S THE LAW??????

Thank you.

Very well said, and from an LEO (or so I hear... :) )

jon5212

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    I handle insurance claims for a large company, the sheer amount of ignorant and truly stupid people driving around out there is mind boggling. You wonder why insurance is so high... come work for an insurance company and you'll see exactly why. The people I talk to on a daily basis I see no hope at all for our country. Lots of welfare and "disability" lifers that are a leech on society. I will say though no more laws period. It is truly out of control.

Top Bottom