trollface.png
    http://i1202.photobucket.com/albums/bb362/NarutoNandaime/trollface.png

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...
    So far for me the Beretta 92FS. Not sure about accuracy or reliability in my specific firearm but they are in general reliable and accurate. Don't listen to the Internet when it comes to it's ergonomics. There is nothing wrong with it. It fit my medium sized hand like a glove.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It's not a single stack, but my CZ 75 Compact is what I consider the ultimate 9mm pistol. It has everything you want, is reliable, comfortable and accurate. You can run them with 10 round mags in commie states and up to 17 round mags in the liberty loving states. The grip is the most comfortable gun I've held and that is even after owning a Hi Power. The CZ is a very flexible platform. You can get them with a safety, a decocker, as SA Only or with SA/DA action. If you have a double action capable gun and want to go single only, it's just a couple of parts to change it. You can tune them to be as nice as a good 1911 if you want. It's probably the ultimate 9mm pistol in my opinion.

jontz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    I could spit into Michigan
    Since you didn't say that you were worried about weight, I really like the Kahr K9. Best feeling semi-auto pistol I've ever had in my hands. I ended up with the CW9 instead though because weight was a concern. I'll probably still end up with a K9 someday though.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    So many guns can fit into this category, but if I'm picking only one it's my M&P 9c. Reliable, accurate, carryable, and can accept up to 17 round magazines.

HOWEVER, if you insist on a single stack then it would be the M&P Shield.

BigMatt

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 22, 2009
    Full sized CZ75. I am a fat boy so I don't have to worry about printing. It is steel ( I like weight). It is super accurate. Feels great in the hand.

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    I really like my Ruger SR9c. Smallish, relatively inexpensive. I've read that it is very reliable and accurate. I've experience the reliability so far. The accuracy, meh. But I attribute that to me rather than the gun. I do believe it meets all of your criteria.

Good luck in your search!

Agree, except mine is very accurate. I've had glock 19, s&W M&P9c, FNP 9, PF9, and probalby another one or two that i can't think of but I'll take the SR9c and want to replace the Kahr CM9 over all the others.

Top Bottom